• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to make money from LKY death?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can also sell a lot of LKY memorabilia: mugs, toys, t-shirts.

To his fans, you sell "I love LKY" merchandise.

To his haters, you sell "Fuck LKY" merchandise.

Play both sides of the market and huat big time.

Less scruples. more profiteering. That is the Singapore Spirit.

chut new movie call 无李道 storyline in WWII about traitor who served as translator and help Jippun kia ID and kill sinkies.

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should start selling candles engraved with GET WELL SOON, MR LEE.

set up a store at SGH now.

i am sure Pinoy catholic nurses love to do such vigil thingie.

go make some money from these PAP treasured imports.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
clever idea.

Sinkies don't make or collect more money the Pinoys and FTs will. It is your call.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell his name who cares he get well? Too late.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore Pools could fix the 4D results and make LKY's numbers strike the top 3 prizes. that will give LKY increased God-like status to the the gullible and stupid 60%.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or start a special LKY pool to make 60% happy and gather sympathy votes for the hard up PAP.

Singapore Pools could fix the 4D results and make LKY's numbers strike the top 3 prizes. that will give LKY increased God-like status to the the gullible and stupid 60%.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Many people think of grief but not many think how to reap from his death? Here's some ideas.

1. Sell pictures of him with dart circles /rings on his face and come with a dart. Haters can use this poster to take a shot at him.

2. Sell T-shirts with OLD FART is dead?

3. Sell T-shirts with Singapore is Free at Last.

4. Sell burn papers so people can throw these papers on road along his possession route to his hell place.

Sell, sell and sell so many new economy created because of 1 man dead.

This market already cornered by SGH staff. They have been busy collecting Old Fart's hair, nail clippings, piss and shit for weeks now. Once he dies, they will start selling on Ebay. Some diehard PAP cocksucker will always pay money for this shit.

willcheong

Since he have been gone and cremated, (No more jumping out from the grave) I proposed a new joint venture making Statue of him so the papayas and their followers can worship him and pray to him just like China have immortal Mao Statue and worship with joss stick. Will be good business. Anybody interested can PM me. hehehehehehe

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sell toilet paper with his face on it like this one :

Obama-toilet-paper.jpg