• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to make a above 50yo virgin lose her virginity to me? Any good secrets to share?

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any one can share his experience? Must I be appointed Sammyboy Forum moderator first?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you make her wet everytime you meet one day the dam will just break. Let nature take its course, nothing to teach

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there many female 50-yr old virgins? I reckon they're as rare as hen's teeth. Nowadays, one would be lucky to find an 18-yr old virgin.

There is one and she's 68 this year. She may still be residing at 38 Oxley Rd. But I'm not sure if they're any brave souls who are up to the challenge.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got photo ?

lee-hsien-loong-lee-wei-ling-young.jpg

When she was younger. The one on the right. Better not see her recent photo.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There is one and she's 68 this year. She may still be residing at 38 Oxley Rd. But I'm not sure if they're any brave souls who are up to the challenge.
Doubt so, I understand she had a boyfriend a long time ago.

Can you be a pal and check for me? Thanks buddy!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old fart has bad genes when it comes to appearances. And he still has balls to talk about eugenics.