• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bet Sam is the guy in the picture. His T-shirt says it all !

" I know there are morons in this forum. But I didn't realize it was this bad."

If you Wunderfool the green hat holder regularly hound others then it must b the truth your mother wife daughters give you green hat but you no guts to confront and so hound others. nvm you cant handle the truth. So quit whining n reflect on yourself.

Leongsam

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
From spamming lies now turned to spamming MADness after kena exposed. The consistent reality of a low life plp curry favour dog.

Wunderfool spamming lies and now spamming madness is stalking me. Stalking is a rapist trait as per the article on Indian girl rape. That's what is called regular and the truth. The truth is there are many lowlife plp curry favour dogs with rapist trait attacking me.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you virus the green hat holder regularly hound others then it must b the truth your mother wife daughters give you green hat but you no guts to confront and so hound others. nvm you cant handle the truth. So quit whining n reflect on yourself.

Leongsam

I will never waste my breath on a twit like you

Leongsam

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish! Leongsam said you already wasted a lot of breath and you will continue to do so by responding to me again.

no issue at all, writing back to you is like taking a pee in the loo. i feel very shiok after doing it.

btw hv you got your fark by spider today?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no issue at all, writing back to you is like taking a pee in the loo. i feel very shiok after doing it.

btw hv you got your fark by spider today?

So shiok I caught you lying again! Liar bastard. Have your mother wife daughters fark spider today?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
same, same but different, mine's duty bound :wink:
unlike derfatfugs, who's into pms - penis munching shiokness!

same, same but different, mine's duty bound to expose bullies and stalkers
unlike semaj2357 mother wife daughters, who's into pms - penis munching shiokness! How many have semaj2357 mother wife daughters munch doing 24x7 ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am sure your dead mom would be equally proud as your step mom. how's your sister in law?

please send them my regards

i am sure your mom wife daughters would be equally proud of you rapist bastard.

please send them my regards

jw5

Loyal
Another sign of schizophrenia is if you use different monikers to have a conversation with yourself in an internet forum. The insecure gullible moron is bascially using the forum as a diary to record his own thoughts. When this happens, it's time for another rejuvenating botox treatment. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised that this thread has gone into 9 pages.
After reading through the many contributions, I conclude that it is still very hard to know who in Sbf has a case of schizo unless one admits it. But I can conclude that there is certainly at least one if not a few who are rather hypersensitive to cyberspace bullying real or imagined. My fear is that those who are hypersensitive may inflict self harm to themselves especially when negative cyberspace comments reinforce negative thoughts. So, take everything here with a good dose of humour .

Last edited: