• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to fall asleep in 3 mins?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
any idea?
keep tossing around and cannot sleep yet
maybe drank too much green tea just now

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then whatsapp a gal (fren only) and told her i cant sleep. knn. u know what she reply? she said why not i 打飞机 make myself shekout and then sleep. kmn this kind of fren also got. cb lor

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then whatsapp a gal (fren only) and told her i cant sleep. knn. u know what she reply? she said why not i 打飞机 make myself shekout and then sleep. kmn this kind of fren also got. cb lor
your fren is correct, try to pcc until tired...don't pcc with your master hand, like this you tire faster; tie a rubber band around your kkj, to prevent shooting...like this pcc until you tired and go sleep

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
slept and wake up already
another day has started
like damn boring
everyday like rinse recycle and repeat till one is dead
life is boring