• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to ensure zero contact with her if happen to gana double instead of twin bed during our trip?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
housemate and me going off together for holiday of week. we made sure that the hotel room we book we indicate twin bed. but we also know it's on available basis for some hotels. knn, if gana double bed, how to ensure she no touch me?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
she damn fucking kiamkana lor. ask her book her own room she says waste her money. now give me headache and worries...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily you are single.
This kind of housemate will bring trouble to you if you are attached.
Do you have to pay for her other holiday expenses?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Do you have to pay for her other holiday expenses?

nope. i pay my own air ticket and accom. she pay her own air ticket. she refuses to pay for her accom and insisted to bunk in my accom. at time of booking all these, i even asked her she not scared staying same room with me ah to scare her to book her own accom. she told me straight what's there to be scared of. knn. where got girl like that one.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope. i pay my own air ticket and accom. she pay her own air ticket. she refuses to pay for her accom and insisted to bunk in my accom. at time of booking all these, i even asked her she not scared staying same room with me ah to scare her to book her own accom. she told me straight what's there to be scared of. knn. where got girl like that one.
I am fucking jealous. What the fuck have you done to deserve such a house mate ?

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This means that her virginity (towards you) is worth less than the room charges :confused:

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
1685783979_17882.jpg

I am his housemate ... :o-o:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is prepared to sleep in the same hotel room with you, it means she is prepared to let fuck you regardless of double bed or twin beds.

It's what you think that matters. If you agree to staying in the same room, you send a clear signal that you are more than willing to let her fuck you. If you are really concerned about no contact, you should not only stay in different rooms. You should not even go travelling with her as a couple.

It's the same analogy. If you want to be a virgin, don't get married, don't hold a wedding banquet, don't go honeymoon together. You can't have your cake and eat it, you cannot 又要做老舉,又要攞貞節牌坊.