• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to detect ghost in your new house.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
The onus of proof is on those who believe in their existence.

No, the faithful (of Christianity/Islam/Judaism) will tell you: faith is sufficient. No need for scientific proof. Those who need scientific proof are the doubting Thomases, the sceptics.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's funny people believe in gods but they choose to ignore the existence of the unseen. gods for your info is also unseen and belong to another higher category.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont give a shit about what others say about my beliefs,,they dont believe its their problem...i wont even give non-believers the time of the day by calling them non-believers etc

No, the faithful (of Christianity/Islam/Judaism) will tell you: faith is sufficient. No need for scientific proof. Those who need scientific proof are the doubting Thomases, the sceptics.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont give a shit about what others say about my beliefs,,they dont believe its their problem...i wont even give non-believers the time of the day by calling them non-believers etc

Folk who don't believe in your roman god are automatically non believers or pagans. No need for your redundant effort to name them non believers. :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brainless moron........................not say you lah.................

your mouth is bigger than your brain......................forget liao ah ?

Cheebye, just so your forex hits margin call, also no need to blame me what? I never give you any tips, is it?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma is just a word invented to make people feel there's justice which we know they don't exists .

it's a simple universal law that many choose to ignore. u can witness it daily in your life. eg> u plant a bean seed, u get bean. u won't end up getting watermelon.

u fuck around, u get STD and worse, u may get AIDS if it's unprotected. getting pregnant is also the karma of your action.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's one place at night u can see plenty of ghosts - Orchard Towers. U have british guai, french guai, aussie guai, yankee guai & the usual sinkie humsup guai!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ghost in action. see to believe

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=341430319329920" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=341430319329920">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/XXSWCGY">想笑死我才甘愿!?</a></div></div>

it began with a simple séance rite with the spirit turning nasty. feel your goosepimples erecting. bawhahahahaha.....:biggrin: