• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to decline 'other services'

lan_lan69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to a few places advertising massage. However, even when I made it quite clear that I only want massage, they tried to hard-sell to take up 'other services' which I politely decline. Of course, they were not too happy just to earn for massage.

How to decline as I wd like to go back for massage only which was reasonably good? :smile::eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I went to a few places advertising massage. However, even when I made it quite clear that I only want massage, they tried to hard-sell to take up 'other services' which I politely decline. Of course, they were not too happy just to earn for massage.

How to decline as I wd like to go back for massage only which was reasonably good? :smile::eek:

Wrong forum. Please go to http://www.sammyboyforum.com and ask your question there. One person will answer you. The rest will "diap" you. :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun like 2 diap ppl so i guess i ans u instead. :p

All those adv on Newpaper 99% if not 100% r hanky panky joint. If u pop into a hanky panky joint n decline the special svcs of course they not happy lah. U won't go Kentucky to buy Big Mac rite? :p Do ur homework in SBF. There are some good tread on where to go for clean massage. Massage Parlour.... 4get it all hang goat head sell dog meat 1. :biggrin::biggrin:

neutralsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I went to the massage parlour for a soothing and relaxing massage and to rejuvenate my energy back, end up always exit with with a tiresome body, weaken thighs, aching back plus a big hole in my pocket..:eek::eek::eek:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
goto those "clean" and authenticate massage parlour and you will not be ask for "other services".

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go to places like this: qimantra.com and you would never be asked about specials. You must go to those decent joints lah!

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I went to the massage parlour for a soothing and relaxing massage and to rejuvenate my energy back, end up always exit with with a tiresome body, weaken thighs, aching back plus a big hole in my pocket..:eek::eek::eek:

hahaha.. inside got soc (standard obstacle course) ah.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

as for ts, before going in, ask for solely massage only lah.. i am sure the will select a skilled older masseur.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

u neber accept the offer? dun bluff leh.:biggrin:

adv0cate

Alfrescian
Loyal
since when sleazy joint offer good massage?? :confused:
those who ask whether do u want other services is only interested in other services, hence they will never do a good massage for u.

adv0cate

Alfrescian
Loyal
bring a lipstick and say u are gay lor... :biggrin:

But then, i heard from a FL before that even gay look for them :p

royster79

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go to those decent 1s lor.. Of course dun expect a pretty or young lady to massage for u..

Most "dirty" HC girls dun really earn much by doing massage for u.. Their main motive to work there is to provide "special" so that they can earn more. If u do not opt for special, to them u r just wasting their time.. naturally their face turn black

I still remember the first time i went to those dirty HC and i declined the lady's offer.. Wah, the girl's face and attitude totally changed. She didn't even bother to massage me properly.. So from then on, I make sure I take up their service..:biggrin: