• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to be powerful in this forum?

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
what i know.... :wink:

post some shit around 50 or more ; to get your 1st ego :p

ego
will increase by one for another successful 50 shit... :p

ref:
shit = posts :biggrin:
ego = power :biggrin:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
how you know who up or down your points ? If dont know how to take revenge ?

bro,

you see some posts you like, you add the reputation points, you see posts you don't like, give warning or infraction points. you want to return favors, see if anyone leave their monikers at your rep.points there loh... to check who left rep.point or comments, click on the User CP at the top left corner, just next to FAQ.

**forgot to tell you the reputation points can only go up, can't bring down. infractions only renders a user to be unable to post i think...

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For Power points, ask Tonychat; he's most powerful.
For Infraction points, ask Leetahbar; he's most infractious.
For Reputation, ask Leongsam; he's most disputable and uninfractable.

Last edited:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good idea.. but better idea is free membership to the other forum's "Private Section"! :biggrin:

I second you. We can set up petition to the authority. Since this is a pro-democratic forum sure can get as long as you dont allow CSJ monkey crap king to sign.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

the good, the bad and the ugly? :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For power, every 100 post gain 1 power point. Initially it was every 50 post 1 power, i guess boss up it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

makkapa is the most powerful, power:11