• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How the handsome Mark Andrew Yeo has aged gracefully from 45 (2008) to 52 (2015).....

So do you find him handsome?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How the handsome Mark Andrew Yeo has aged gracefully from 45 (2008) to 52 (2015).

agree. btw, they are members of PLU.
How would you know? Are you a member yourself? :confused: :eek:
wikipedia.org/wiki/People Like Us (Singapore)

Anyway, just re-posting for the new page again! :p
Latest update from latest KIT annual report (published in March 2016), and I suspect he was born during the first quarter of 1963:

kepinfratrust.com/publications.html
kepinfratrust.com/file/KIT_Report_to_Unitholders_2015.pdf
(page 7 of the pdf file)

jw5

Loyal
When the comparison is made with Judy Sim, are you intelligent enough to know what it means? :sneaky:

1585704235495.png

And I found this thread too!

@rurouni you still around?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Let me help you a little. Have you noticed who are in the picture with her? :sneaky:
Holy shit!

It Mark Andrew Yeo! WTF? JUDY SIM is MAY wife!! Wah lau! And those are the children you say you want to die first!

jw5

Loyal
Obviously not. But Mark Andrew Yeo's children are now known to be rich right? :sneaky:

Holy shit!

It Mark Andrew Yeo! WTF? JUDY SIM is MAY wife!! Wah lau! And those are the children you say you want to die first!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Because Mark Andrew Yeo is a in venture capital (according to you) and his daughter is a prostitute. :sneaky:

Eh bro I just googled where is mark Andrew Yeo Singapore. And found that MAS listing which is recent. Share with you. Thought you might want to go to his office to fuck him.

I dunno his daughters name.

jw5

Loyal
I can't be bothered. But your children will have to take it online. And if there is a desperate person whose loved one dies from covid19 and reads your posts, who knows what will happen? :sneaky:

Eh bro I just googled where is mark Andrew Yeo Singapore. And found that MAS listing which is recent. Share with you. Thought you might want to go to his office to fuck him.

jw5

Loyal
unnamed.gif

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I can't be bothered. But your children will have to take it online. And if there is a desperate person whose loved one dies from covid19 and reads your posts, who knows what will happen? :sneaky:

Yeah lah so you are saying I very heartless and evil when I curse Singapore.

Ok I will keep that in mind and try not to so much now. Respect you bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.