• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Singaporeans can compete with FTs finally - secrets revealed!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Currently, with so many cheap FTs in Singapore, only way to win is to beat them in their games. Say you have a Singaporean couple, husband and wife trying to compete with FTs in Singapore. Here's what the SG couple can do:

Firstly, don't buy HDB. That will save a lot on mortgage. And no kids. That will save them money too. Both husband and wife should rent a room together with 2 other fellas. This will cost about $150-200 rental each.‎ Of course lah, with 2 other people in the room, if they want sex, may have to do it in the bathroom while taking bath together lah.

Next makan: everyday can eat roti and egg (ok lah, can have some kaya too, a bottle of kaya doesn't cost that much). Can have this for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Walk to work (hence, the place they stay must be close to the working place).

I reckoned both husband and wife can survive on $300-400 a month each, which means, they can each ask for, say $380 per month. This is a lot cheaper than FTs' salaries. I'm sure employer will be very happy to recruit them rather than the FTs since they are cheaper than FTs and are Singaporeans too (language advantage).

Only by undercutting FTs, we will be able to beat FTs at their own games. What do you bros think?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can undercut them but can you tahan working more than 10 hrs every day, in back breaking jobs, hot sun, dirty kitchens, noisy environs?

Currently, with so many cheap FTs in Singapore, only way to win is to beat them in their games. Say you have a Singaporean couple, husband and wife trying to compete with FTs in Singapore. Here's what the SG couple can do:

Firstly, don't buy HDB. That will save a lot on mortgage. And no kids. That will save them money too. Both husband and wife should rent a room together with 2 other fellas. This will cost about $150-200 rental each.‎ Of course lah, with 2 other people in the room, if they want sex, may have to do it in the bathroom while taking bath together lah.

Next makan: everyday can eat roti and egg (ok lah, can have some kaya too, a bottle of kaya doesn't cost that much). Can have this for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Walk to work (hence, the place they stay must be close to the working place).

I reckoned both husband and wife can survive on $300-400 a month each, which means, they can each ask for, say $380 per month. This is a lot cheaper than FTs' salaries. I'm sure employer will be very happy to recruit them rather than the FTs since they are cheaper than FTs and are Singaporeans too (language advantage).

Only by undercutting FTs, we will be able to beat FTs at their own games. What do you bros think?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

please think out of the box... emigrate to another country.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Simply put, MOE is a sham!!!! Our school educations that churned out diploma and degrees cannot even compete with foreign degree that were churned out from degree mill. Ng Eng Hen should be stripped off his post and LHL should self castrate and die balless. Hundred of thousand dollars poured into education only earned Sinkies a mediocre few hundred a month pay. This is a sick cuntry.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think Kojabt should lead the way, SHOW us how its done Woot Woot Woot :rolleyes:

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a joke right? MIW Ministers importing FT into sinkeeland and sinkees forced to emigrate . Do we still call this rojak red dot home ????

It's already happening all the while.
Reading through ST tells me that PAP has the least priority to 'engage emigrated Sporeans' after all effort to bring in FT.

Fuck PAP :oIo:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a joke right? MIW Ministers importing FT into sinkeeland and sinkees forced to emigrate . Do we still call this rojak red dot home ????

I agree with you. Hence, I advocate that we need to fight back. Vote out those idiots who favor FTs over Singaporeans...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, the best way is using your voting card. If all Singaporean really want a change of government they should not be afriad of intimidations and threat from the gahment. Just do it, and the outcome will change for the better.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't waste time on Spore la. Come join me in Paris. Dunoe Francais nvm. We can learn together.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't waste time on Spore la. Come join me in Paris. Dunoe Francais nvm. We can learn together.

When the Japanese came to invade Singapore, Lim Bo Seng didn't run away to enjoy himself, right? He came back and fought the Japanese invaders. Likewise, as Singaporeans, we should be like Lim Bo Seng - Fight Back!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Japanese came to invade Singapore, Lim Bo Seng didn't run away to enjoy himself, right? He came back and fought the Japanese invaders. Likewise, as Singaporeans, we should be like Lim Bo Seng - Fight Back!

Lim Bo Seng was tortured severely and died in prison for that archaic concept called "patriotism".