• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how not to get distracted by a woman's cleavage in office and social outings?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i always try my best not to acknowledge it and resist looking at the woman or avoid her totally. but sometimes if its a colleague, no choice because got official things to settle then my mind cannot concentrate and my cock feels excited. at back of mind, want to squezy them, lick and suck...something wrong with me?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then like attend old classmates gathering and then the girl with exposed clevage come tall talk to me then my cock sometimes chut zhup

1684336607-asian-plastic-surgery-breast-augmentation-banner.jpg

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
but then it's funny because sometimes house mate let half ball at home but i already no interest. why this contrast?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i always try my best not to acknowledge it and resist looking at the woman or avoid her totally. but sometimes if its a colleague, no choice because got official things to settle then my mind cannot concentrate and my cock feels excited. at back of mind, want to squezy them, lick and suck...something wrong with me?

just picture Lee Wei Ling (Pinky's Gollum-looking sister) in your mind...............it will wilt any erection........

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya sinkiebu got nothing to admire all Changi Airport too bad I don't work at those Big 4 companies tiagong a lot of JHB work as accountants