• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much is Sam! Forum worth?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worthless is right!

Just a lot of groaners who gripe all the time. Within the groaners, they can't even make friends to form a solidarity to get rid of their unhappiness. All the groaners live under their pseudonym and dare not even come out and talk!!! Some share accounts, some celebrate the death of the person behind the account. Some wish for the death of the national leader. Pathetic.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can they catch Scroobal, if his IPs address are alll over the world ? I juz had a beer with him few weeks ago.. Nice Indian chap. Full MP potential.. Lots of juicy insider news.. Oh, he frequents LoRong 24 :-)

I thought Scroobal was Eurasian all this while. Sure, Indian ah?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How can they catch Scroobal, if his IPs address are alll over the world ? I juz had a beer with him few weeks ago.. Nice Indian chap. Full MP potential.. Lots of juicy insider news.. Oh, he frequents LoRong 24 :-)

Lor 24????? :eek::*: That's where you could find the cheapest chicken in Geylang. $27 a pop :o

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is popular in Geylang lah.. Whenever I visit him (in Geylang) the pimp will definitely serve me hot tea and call me "Boss". ha !

Lor 24????? :eek::*: That's where you could find the cheapest chicken in Geylang. $27 a pop :o

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm planning a subscription based model for this forum. Subscribers will have special powers that will enable them to levitate.

I see that you have realized the correct way to monetize your site. But the lack of features or privileges for the so-called 'special powers' can be a deterrent.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I see that you have realized the correct way to monetize your site. But the lack of features or privileges for the so-called 'special powers' can be a deterrent.

There is no "correct" way. Subscription based models need to provide some sort of ongoing value for money deal which this forum does not have. That's the reason why I simply created a donation script.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm planning a subscription based model for this forum. Subscribers will have special powers that will enable them to levitate.

Balls to you lah!:oIo: What did you promised to the INFP members when you created the folder for the Elites. Where's your tips? :oIo:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Balls to you lah!:oIo: What did you promised to the INFP members when you created the folder for the Elites. Where's your tips? :oIo:

Every single one of my posts provides invaluable advice regarding how to get ahead in the rat race. My philosophy has the ability to transform lives.

The elite lounge is for those who want to expand on the concepts and run with the ideas in the privacy of a quiet lounge with no inteference. I provide the resources. It's up to members to take it from there.

If you think I'm going to hand out advice on a platter, you're sadly mistaken. :oIo: