• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much does it cost to set up a new minimalist home in Singapore?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
please respond to all the replies in your pigeon thread first before starting a new thread to get a new round of fucking :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
please respond to all the replies in your pigeon thread first before starting a new thread to get a new round of fucking :biggrin:
What a rude self entitled Malaysian dog so proud to spam evil filthy lies of me and order me to go respond. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1600 for new TV, rice cooker, air fryer, blender, pots and pans, bowls, plates, towels etc etc

this suits your minimal requirement

bathrooms-toilets-very-dirty-260nw-721046581.jpg

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a rude self entitled Malaysian dog so proud to spam evil filthy lies of me and order me to go respond. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother phua cb

why u coward no guts to respond? u always want to win and be the champion slut rite? if dont respond means lose u know? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about my Rm1500 annual property tax for my JB condo? China should pay for it.
my fridge in JB is still on and running electricity all this while too. China is such an evil trouble maker just like the China Chinese dogs above me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u coward no guts to respond? u always want to win and be the champion slut rite? if dont respond means lose u know? :biggrin:
As usual you are accusing me what you are yourself. My every action shows I am not a coward while your action shows you are evil coward liar son of chicken hiding in a rat hole churning evil filthy lies of me a virgin being a public toilet. To save cost I have cut my Malaysia phone subscription to no internet roaming so now I am using my limited data Singapore phone too precious to waste on you liar sons of chickens and I am enjoying myself shopping outside.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my fridge in JB is still on and running electricity all this while too. China is such an evil trouble maker just like the China Chinese dogs above me.
Those Malaysians with relatives to take care of their house can get donations sympathy and pity from stupid sinkies while me Singaporean standing on my own two feet only get insults. Best proof that sinkies love foreigners when it comes to the crunch.