• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Matland Chinese f**k racist

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a pity. Jah's wall of text is a potent cure for insomnia. I never slept so soundly for a long long time!

You wrote long walls of text don't make it seem like you didn't write anything. Anyway i have already defeated you thoroughly point for point you posting in here is just to troll me since that's all you are good for.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wrote long walls of text don't make it seem like you didn't write anything. Anyway i have already defeated you thoroughly point for point you posting in here is just to troll me since that's all you are good for.

Unless they are drunk or their eyesight is impaired, readers can see your paragraphs are longer and you conjure up strange claims insisting I said something which I didn't. Come back again tonight. I don't want to doze off halfway through my lunch.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless they are drunk or their eyesight is impaired, readers can see your paragraphs are longer and you conjure up strange claims and insist I said something which I didn't. Come back again tonight. I don't want to doze off halfway through my lunch.

So troll anything meaningful to add? I thought so continue spamming this thread.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;k2W4-0qUdHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2W4-0qUdHY&feature=related[/video]

Common everyone, can we sing this song together please?