• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many pappy dogs roaming and barking in here?.....clinton....kinana.....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have my doubts about Clitty 666 being a Pappy Dog..

But those comfirmed, chopped and got PAP logo being stamped in their foreheads would be Kinana, Ron Ron, Wmulew, Cass8888, Myo 359.. Most active of them all is Kinana.. Kinana is like a small chihuahua acting cute.. Kinana must be spayed..

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

But those comfirmed, chopped and got PAP logo being stamped in their foreheads would be Kinana, Ron Ron, Wmulew, Cass8888, Myo 359.. Most active of them all is Kinana.. Kinana is like a small chihuahua acting cute.. Kinana must be spayed..

from now onwards, we shall refer these pappy dogs by their more appropriate names

Kinana = Kanina
clinton = clitoris
cass = ass

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

While those mentioned are confirmed dogs, there are some who pretended to be oppos but are in fact dogs too.

Beware of steffychun and cleareyes. These two are trying their best to disguise as opposition but are really hardcore dogs for the pappies.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
While those mentioned are confirmed dogs, there are some who pretended to be oppos but are in fact dogs too.

Beware of steffychun and cleareyes. These two are trying their best to disguise as opposition but are really hardcore dogs for the pappies.

beware of your stupidity