• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How long have to be moderated?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
谢谢!谢谢所有华人!

To the rest of you who zapped me, fark you!

No wonder the number of forummer here is reducing, moderation is so difficult.

他妈的, 我是华人但我没有顶你,不用谢谢我。 我不接受你的谢谢。

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Frankly I'm sick of Clinton and Tonychat remarks, all the same 1, the forum is too peaceful, we need some entertainments, some of your so-called trolls do post funny stuffs mah, hahahaha....

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. some foul mouthers never change or learn mah!
3. the chiney powder thing is one good example.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You seemed to have conveniently forgotten that, that fake PRC wannabe is not just some ordinary troll but a clone from the PAP IB. Below is evidence of an anti PAP forummer flamed by him. :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?97098-BusNo64-keeps-msg-me-please-stop
haha.... i support her if she's talking about that cb bor lampa bus driver, LOL. Anyway, I dun see her any diff from Clinton and Tonychat, her threads are funny, non political issues mah, hahaha....

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you help me as well? I'm here more than 1 yr and still under moderation :o:(

You damn thick skin hor? All threads started by you are fake stories of your pathetic self out to divert attention. And before some assholes come in here to defend that it's free speeches, those people should not be complaining about degeneration of this forum with assholes like you from the PAP IB around. :biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
谢谢!谢谢所有华人!

To the rest of you who zapped me, fark you!

No wonder the number of forummer here is reducing, moderation is so difficult.

I wanted to upp you out of pitiness, but I changed my mind when seeing your Avatar of that PRC flag besides our national flag and of course your siggy quoting pearls of wisdom from that Old Fart..

Last edited:

中国Power

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like it or not, we are here to stay. You guys might as well learn to accept and live with it.

For now, we are labourer and doing most of the work that you guys do not want to do. Even if we are employed for better position, we are getting lower salary and we find it unfair as all are doing the same job.

We have no choice as we just want to give our family a better life, just like you guys.

I wanted to upp you out of pitiness, but I changed my mind when seeing your Avatar of that PRC flag besides our national flag and of course your siggy quoting pearls of wisdom from that Old Fart..