• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Jesus ended up as God

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
We can discuss. No harm. Just dont get work up and bring in father and mother. Tat i wont tolerate and i will ignore. Otherwise, Syed is ok lah. Quite discipline and dont really call names. Just tat hes very "absent minded" and kip repeating same old questions. :cautious:
Hahaha yes, he can come up with things that don't really connect but like you mentioned, he is ok.:thumbsup::biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Any God also can
Does this mean you and I worship the same God?!

clapton-is-god-eric-clapton-mugs.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today i was thinking what to cook for dinner and suddenly out of the blue, mongolian beef recipe cropped up on the tablet. Thank you God for giving that recipe.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a believer. But very difficult to comply with the ten commandments.even this ten I fail.especially the oart to avoid

"Those (every single human)

1. who believe, and
  2. those who are Jewish, and
  3. the Sabiens, and
  4. the Nazarenes;
whoever of them (follow three criteria)

1. believes in God and
  2. the Last Day and
  3. does good works,
then they (get salvation/inner peace)

1. will have nothing to fear
  2. nor will they grieve."
Now the Muslims have forsaken God for submission to religion. That's why they are all in trouble as they seek even deeper into religion to solve their problems, the worse and more illogical it gets.

Now the straight path, the muslim version of the ten commandments.

Say: "Come let me recite to you what your Lord has forbidden for you: that

1. you should not set up anything with Him ( in my opinion, no god's religion too); and
  2. be kind to your parents; and
  3. do not kill your unborn children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and
  4. do not come near lewdness ( very difficult to comply thanks to Chinese culture), what is plain of it or subtle; and
  5. do not kill the soul which God has forbidden, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
  6. And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reached his maturity; and
  7. give honestly full measure and weight equitably ( do not cheat it means). We do not burden a soul except by what it can bear, and
  8. if you speak then be just even if against a relative; and
  9. regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
  10. And this is My path, a Straight One. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path.
That is what He has enjoined you to that you may be righteous."

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a believer. But very difficult to comply with the ten commandments.even this ten I fail.especially the oart to avoid

"Those (every single human)

1. who believe, and
  2. those who are Jewish, and
  3. the Sabiens, and
  4. the Nazarenes;
whoever of them (follow three criteria)

1. believes in God and
  2. the Last Day and
  3. does good works,
then they (get salvation/inner peace)

1. will have nothing to fear
  2. nor will they grieve."
Now the Muslims have forsaken God for submission to religion. That's why they are all in trouble as they seek even deeper into religion to solve their problems, the worse and more illogical it gets.

Now the straight path, the muslim version of the ten commandments.

1. you should not set up anything with Him ( in my opinion, no god's religion too); and
  3. do not kill your unborn children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and
  4. do not come near lewdness ( very difficult to comply thanks to Chinese culture), what is plain of it or subtle; and
  5. do not kill the soul which God has forbidden, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
  6. And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reached his maturity; and
  7. give honestly full measure and weight equitably ( do not cheat it means). We do not burden a soul except by what it can bear, and
  9. regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
  10. And this is My path, a Straight One. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path.

Copy paste here and there. In the end also never tell us whos ur god? Why? Ashame to divulge?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tell me where do u get those 10 commandments from? Quran?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me where do u get those 10 commandments from? Quran?
Oh God! Its the straight path verse.just Google it.chapter 6 something.everyday Muslims recite in their 5 daily prayers,

THE OPENER

1:1 With God’s name, the gracious, the merciful
1:2 The praise is for God – the Lord of the well informed.
1:3 The gracious, the merciful
1:4 The absolute Power of the day of the order
1:5 You alone we serve and You alone we ask for help
1:6 Direct us the path of those who are observant
1:7 The path that You have favoured upon them - not the wrath over them - and not of the strayers.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh God! Its the straight path verse.just Google it.chapter 6 something.everyday Muslims recite in their 5 daily prayers,

THE OPENER

1:7 The path that You have favoured upon them - not the wrath over them - and not of the strayers.

Ooo..Belit ya. Macam keling juga ya. Plse quote me the Arabic text here? Esp ur 1:6?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

THE OPENER

Why should i google like u? My priest is the Quran/Hadiths. Urs priest is google. :rolleyes: Plse quote Arabic text during discussion with me. Then we will discuss each individual ayat then translate to english.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

THE OPENER

U wanna engage with me on Quranic text, most welcome. Remember, ur the one issue the challenge. So for every post u made, u have to quote the quranic (Arabic) text to prove ur point, to prove ur right and i am wrong. So bring it on.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

THE OPENER

1608603796764.png

"Alaamin" become "well informed", "swiratal mustaqim" become "observant" highlighted in red? Hallo, dont try to teach the Arabs lah. U know what is Alaamin n swiratal mustaqim in Arabic? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: U are behaving like an idiot with all ur own translation. Tats ur priest ya. Very dangerous....

Last edited: