• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Indian Foreign Trashes contribute to Our Singapore?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly you have dumb friend and his brother dumber. An employee who is not performing is warned and then sacked. His salary is not reduced. Secondly even a dumb Indian will know what a thumbdrive looks like as it is second nature similar to handphones. That is how they get forgeries done and stored.

Your story does not add up at all.

Employers employ Indians and FTs because they are cheap. Looks like friends brother don't even how to operate a business.

I heard this real story from a real Singaporean friend.

He got a brother who owned a small computer company. Just 6 months ago, he employed an Indian foreign talent from India who had a Master degree from India. His brother employed him to do some programming, when this Indian came, he really cant do anything, then my friend went to his brother company and asked this Indian to save some work for him in a thumbdrive, this Indian took a couple of hours and still cant do the work. His brother was also disappointed in this Indian, so he asked this Indian whether can his salary reduced from $2000 a month to $1600? This Indian said ok. Then this Indian still cannot performed his job, so his brother asked him whether can still reduced from $1600 to $1200? This Indian still said ok. When this Indian got his Singapore PR, he resigned and went and join a property company and become a property agent.

So is this Indian foreign talent really contribute his special talents to Singapore? I really dont know.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly you have dumb friend and his brother dumber. An employee who is not performing is warned and then sacked. His salary is not reduced. Secondly even a dumb Indian will know what a thumbdrive looks like as it is second nature similar to handphones. That is how they get forgeries done and stored.

Your story does not add up at all.

Employers employ Indians and FTs because they are cheap. Looks like friends brother don't even how to operate a business.

The title of the real story should be "Yet another true story of a stupid Singaporean".

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tink he wans to have a say and hope to make contributions to the ppl but tat old man wans him to be a puppet

yet no1 really rmb him except the old man and his wife.:eek:

one more ting, it seems that no1 really cares how the state ceremony is being carry out.:eek:
Exactly,our PRATA man president has really set a FINE examople of how to be a S$4million pa president of Singapore

That is do nothing,except eat and drink,see nothing and hear nothing.
'
Shiok or not?I wish to have it too.