• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How dare a low ses Stupid Sinki scold our honourable ATAS Jiuhu Kia on MRT?

Do u think Jiuhu is very right?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu are honored guest to come to help us and we have to respect them de woh

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the uncle then tells the younger man again, ”Malaysian, go back to your country. You are here to earn the Singapore dollar. I am Singaporean.”

“I am now on my way back to Malaysia. If you have guts, come and hit me. Don’t just talk,” he answered.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
At that point, the younger man told the uncle that he would take his picture.

“When you go out, be careful,” he added.

“You take my picture? I take your picture. Let’s see who is afraid of who,” the uncle retorted.

A while later, he said to the younger man again, ”Go back to Malaysia! Go back to Johor Bahru. You earn Singapore dollar, you take the priority seat.”

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask the uncouth Jiuhu Sai to fark back to Bolehland la. He is not supposed to sit on the reserve seat and yet give all kinds of excuses.

These JHK farkers are not called Jiuhu Sai for nothing.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask the uncouth Jiuhu Sai to fark back top Bolehland la.

These JHK farkers are not called Jiuhu Sai for nothing.
Have to be inclusive mah

I think that unker also encounter something no pleasant and have a foul mood de.

Singapore too packed and it is unavoidable to have people violating our personal space unwittingly

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor ans low ses Sinkies in hdb pigeon holes must be made aware that foreigners are here to create good jobs for Sinkies. So shut the fuck up and wait for cdc vouchers.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor ans low ses Sinkies in hdb pigeon holes must be made aware that foreigners are here to create good jobs for Sinkies. So shut the fuck up and wait for cdc vouchers.
Well, alos do not be surprised it is "staged" to stir ah stir ah

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got Camera Man standby and GoodHeart People around to "contain" any unforeseeable situation de woh....