• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how could anyone even think lky is a myth?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go outside and see the concrete jungle he has planned and created. Like God created the Forrests of the world.

LKY is the real deal.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just go outside and see the concrete jungle he has planned and created. Like God created the Forrests of the world.

LKY is the real deal.

If Lee Con U is god, then he create. He is a CON man. But this con job will be unmasked as historians revisit his legacy.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt, he was a competent leader, an effective politician, but I think the recognition for nation building should go to the thousands of people who worked together to make it happen, and not just one man. There are cities of concrete jungles all over the world, many are bigger and more magnificent than Singapore, they do not attribute their development to just one man. If this one man created Singapore, then I'd say every other Singaporean is useless. Are they? I leave that to your judgement.

Cheers!

LKY is the real deal.