• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come Madame never chooses a better Looking maid instead..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is the LogicaL reason behind it..cos Madame worry she may end up with her hubby or kid
having an affair ?; or she is scared that a better Looking one may outstage her at sociaL outings ?..
For me, i wouLd think that having one is bonus instead; besides her basic househoLd skiLLs, which is
the priority.
It wouLd probabLy refLect weLL on your famiLy's attitude towards discriminating those swee ones by
your yeLLow-faced Madame ..:biggrin::eek:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the LogicaL reason behind it..cos Madame worry she may end up with her hubby or kid
having an affair ?; or she is scared that a better Looking one may outstage her at sociaL outings ?..
For me, i wouLd think that having one is bonus instead; besides her basic househoLd skiLLs, which is
the priority.
It wouLd probabLy refLect weLL on your famiLy's attitude towards discriminating those swee ones by
your yeLLow-faced Madame ..:biggrin::eek:

Now madam got alot of Ugly as well as pretty Pinoy maids to choose from.

Why Pinoy especially ex-Sinkie maids?

Well, the fucking Pinoy think they got class and skills, like English speaking skills besides blowing skills, that they had priced themselves out of the employable range.

These pinoy should know almost all Sinkie employers are cheapskate.

Now so many 'experienced pinoy maids' have to go back to suck pinoy dicks instead!:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now madam got alot of Ugly as well as pretty Pinoy maids to choose from.

Why Pinoy especially ex-Sinkie maids?

Well, the fucking Pinoy think they got class and skills, like English speaking skills besides blowing skills, that they had priced themselves out of the employable range.

These pinoy should know almost all Sinkie employers are cheapskate.

Now so many 'experienced pinoy maids' have to go back to suck pinoy dicks instead!:biggrin:
i am referring to esp Indon maids, not the Pinoys; who are aLways cunnier & smarter than the Indons.Even me aLso
scared of these Pinoy maids..:eek::wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How good looking can a maid be?

This is our ex-maid Yati, from Semarang :

adik.jpg

How, got nose-bLeed or not ? ..:biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't you see the :biggrin: in my ending phrase ?..hope you are not so serious, are you bro ?.. :confused:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah uncle saw many cases liao.
many uncles got affairs with their maids. they very happy. old aunties cannot do liao. so uncles happy happy doing.
maids also happy. happy happy entertaining. also uncles give money and cash plenty.send home.buy things.buy land.
buy so many happy things. a win win situation. happy maid happy household. good right?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro fishy women after all women they always have their own thinking and logic :biggrin:
Till now I still dont understand women :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
You all must watch this Korean movie called "The Housemaid".
It was available on youtube but don't know for how much longer. :wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro fishy women after all women they always have their own thinking and logic :biggrin:
Till now I still dont understand women :biggrin:

Never try to pLay smart to understand them..the Lesser you know, the Less troubLe for you..:smile: