• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How CHC can become so rich...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - How CHC can become so rich...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Apr-4 9:22 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 20) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>31109.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>This is taken from CHC site:
[URL="http://www.chc.org.sg/citynews/index.php?m=200811&paged=2"]http://www.chc.org.sg/citynews/index.php?m=200811&paged=2[/URL]
This guy Benny Hinn is a controversial figure himself. HBO, NY Times etc have published controversial facts about him. Investigative reporters have reported that his supposedly "miracle healing" is staged (see [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_hinn"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_hinn[/URL]). Benny Hinn owns a corporate jet, all thx to his guilible followers and believables.
Now, CHC Kong Hee has engaged him a few times to conduct such miracle healing service here (read the CHC's article below). During the service, Benny Hinn even "challenged" the attendees to give $1K each so as to show "faith" to GOD and to "please" GOD with such faith.
The Singapore expo can take 9000 people and it's reported to be full. So, if you take 9,000 x $1K = S$9 million for just 1 show. Ok, let's just say we take 10-20% of this. It's still at least $1-2 million revenue for just 1 morning, about 2-3 hours, work.
FANTASTIC EH?
FARK, I also want to start a church...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SINGAPORE, 22 NOVEMBER 2008 — NOW IS THE time for the church to rise up, said Benny Hinn, and in the months ahead, the world will see some of the greatest miracles ever.
And the church is empowered to bring the light of God in the world as His anointing is rained down on His church. But, he said, there is a price to pay for the anointing of God.
Before the miracle filled meeting started, the 9,000-seat hall gathered for a prayer meeting. Fifteen minutes was all it took for Singapore Expo Hall 8 to get filled up, with some attendees queuing as early as 7am this morning. The crowd did not seem to deter some.
“I feel great, and I hope I can bring something back for the church in Indonesia,” said Johan Supit, from the GPDI movement in Sumatra.
“Although we queued for a long time, it was worth it to get a seat here, and to be part of what’s going on,” said Soon Sze Yin, 23, pointing to her seat in the hall.
Palpable anticipation hung in the air as churchgoers wheeled their friends and relatives in, who came expecting a miracle of healing.
Debts Canceled, Miracles Revealed
Throughout the four-and-a-half hour service, the congregation sat riveted, listening intently to Hinn as he shared his revelations. Hundreds also filled the aisles to respond to his altar call for those believing for debt cancellation.
One of the highlights of the session was when Hinn challenged the congregation to give S$1,500 as an offering amount to get a return harvest in a week, something that he has experienced every single time he gives a breakthrough offering amount of US$1,000.
As the givers wrote the phrase “debt cancellation” on the offering envelopes, Hinn also encouraged the congregation to believe for a debt-free life in 12 months.
“It’s not the amount that God responds to,” Hinn emphasized, “God responds to faith.”
Truly, without faith, it is impossible to please God, and healing testimonies soon ensued after Hinn called out for healings. Deaf ears were opened, fractured ankles and knees were completely healed. These were some of the miracles that changed the lives of many.
Signs and wonders would be commonplace in the months ahead, said Hinn. He also encouraged the congregation, especially the pastors, to be willing to pay the price for the anointing of God to carry out these miracles.
“There are times God will test our faith,” he said.
This eighth session of Asia Conference ended on a high. Angela Teo, 18, shared: “I was really encouraged by the sermon by Benny. I really believe God is raising up a new generation of believers and I am just so honoured to be involved in the end time harvest.”

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 4/5/2010 12:23 am ET by kojakbt_89</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:23 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>Spearmint000 (Spearmint888) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (19 of 20) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>31109.19 in reply to 31109.13 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>yeah the Bible has warned us about false prophet and I agreed with you Benny Hinn is one joker and a false prophet whom use God's name in vain to enrich with himself earthly wealth. I am sure burn in hell.
The most disgusting thing is CHC Kong Hee some more asked him to come to Singapore and con some more people... and you know Singaporeans, whenever see an angmo, must be damn tua kee, must be an expert etc...
Fark, Kong Hee and Benny Hinn must be doing a 50%-50% split in revenue...

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a Buddhist, I feel sorry for the CHC members.

At the same time, being an unenlightened Buddhist, I am also gleeful at their self destruction.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compulsary donation by member. The money is said to be toll to heaven. Heaven???
Even Jackass Neo can go heaven meaning god is corrupt.

O

Okuni

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by fishbuff
this is absolutely a sad fucking case for SG!!

i salute those buddhist temples that provide free food for the poor, not like those sad f**k CHC or NCC that enrich their freaking pastors and totally make a mockery out of Jesus' teaching.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Any boot lickers here caught defending CHC or NCC will be assed regularly by the OA. :biggrin:

notjudge
Alfrescian

http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?u=14264
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compulsary donation by member. The money is said to be toll to heaven. Heaven???
Even Jackass Neo can go heaven meaning god is corrupt.

In Old Testament time, God commanded His people not to harvest one-tenth (10%) of the crops around the 4 corners. These portion are left for the poor and the widows. Any crops dropped while harvesting are meant for them to collect too. Punishment will be in store for those who break this law for their own stomach. :biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, don't be iron-toothed "tee-kee",ok.

Benny Hinn can guarantee "harvest" meaning return within a week just by sponsoring US1000 to him, can any modern Buddhist monk you know do that?

You'd better be a believer or your money back guaranteed full refund if you don't get a "harvest" like striking 4D or TOTO within 7 days.

========================================================
One of the highlights of the session was when Hinn challenged the congregation to give S$1,500 as an offering amount to get a return harvest in a week, something that he has experienced every single time he gives a breakthrough offering amount of US$1,000.

As a Buddhist, I feel sorry for the CHC members.

At the same time, being an unenlightened Buddhist, I am also gleeful at their self destruction.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even my most devoted Xtians friends tells me they harvest 100% so the 10%goes to the church and then the modern pastor at the Church will redistribute 10% of their harvest from the followers to the poor and needy and invest the rest.

In Old Testament time, God commanded His people not to harvest one-tenth (10%) of the crops around the 4 corners. These portion are left for the poor and the widows. Any crops dropped while harvesting are meant for them to collect too. Punishment will be in store for those who break this law for their own stomach. :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, don't be iron-toothed "tee-kee",ok.

Benny Hinn can guarantee "harvest" meaning return within a week just by sponsoring US1000 to him, can any modern Buddhist monk you know do that?

You'd better be a believer or your money back guaranteed full refund if you don't get a "harvest" like striking 4D or TOTO within 7 days.

wahaha, I am not a Buddhist because I want to strike lottery.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC, CPF and evil regime used the same dirty tactics to fleece peasants of their money.

For example, the regime operate a giant ponzi scheme called Compelled Pension Fishtrap, embelished with stupid annuities to prevent stupid peasants from seeing their savings.

CHC sells salvation for $$

Both are evil organisations.

Ronny and his minions are using the same tactics, throw in feel good talk, promises of paradise, rubbishing other religions and solicting donations with family members holding cushy positions in his ministry. A pale copy of Peasantpore where Old Autocrat rules, extracts taxes, rents from peasants and enobled his family with important posts.

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinda envy the top guys in CHC,u get good money in yr pocket plus free fuck of your own CHC gals,than break off,saying it's the will of god,these people are so lucky that they can commit crime in the name of GOD.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, folks, Benny Hinn's wife just filed for divorce 2 months ago... I wonder who long Kong Hee and his wife will last...

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinda envy the top guys in CHC,u get good money in yr pocket plus free fuck of your own CHC gals,than break off,saying it's the will of god,these people are so lucky that they can commit crime in the name of GOD.

much as I do not think highly of CHC, I do not think they are abusing their girls. Money seems to be their main objective.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like 9K pple getting suckered into a Ponzi scheme. I wonder if its against the law for churches to work this way