• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How can a Taxi Driver migrate?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do consider this as an alternative towards full-fledged migration unless you detest the PAP Government so much that nothing else matters.

Let me make it clear... PAP is only a political entity NOT a government. A government is an body or organisation providing regulatory roles for the public. This also apply to the (kangaroo) Court..

It seems abit unusual that PAP controls all government, court house and GLCs and banks.. I would equate them to the mighty AIG - are they too big to fail ? We shall see :wink:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
are u sure u are a degree holder? no wonder u drive taxis.

Pls lah.. Fish.. be nice !

Sponsor meaning : a friend or relative willing to "guarantee" or "provide shelters" for you when you are in Australia. This includes your debts, healthcare.. food.. etc

Pls "GOOGLE" on the immigration website for more details.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oki,i will try to find out more,thks

Pls lah.. Fish.. be nice !

Sponsor meaning : a friend or relative willing to "guarantee" or "provide shelters" for you when you are in Australia. This includes your debts, healthcare.. food.. etc

Pls "GOOGLE" on the immigration website for more details.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cannot tahan leh.. it is like telling people im a degree holder, but i dont know how to wipe my backside. how can??

SG education and SG NS are killing us !!

Not all of them are as street-smart as you.. not all are as cocky as me :biggrin: He started the humble heading.. "how can a taxi driver migrate".. I'm sure he has the humble blood within him.. lets show him the light, but it is up to him to make good use.. the survival path in the wild may not be as favourable to all sinkie mates. Is he going to be a prey or predator... only time will tell..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waahhahaah was going to say something similar, but I guessed you beat me to it. Yes, SG education is killing us, I remember when I first started uni in Australia there were many terms that were very unfamiliar to me, I thought these people must be idiots since the SG education, supposedly the world's best did not teach me anything on these. The world is not black and white, SG education failed in teaching students how to "learn", how to explore. There was no thinking involved, just mugging, copying, route learning the whole time. If its not taught, its not remembered. Being street smart has been completely annihilated once you went through the SG education system. I actually think, the chow Ah Bengs of old, not the current pretend ones with the latest iphone you see in Taka, are smarter and probably has higher IQ then most students that are in NUS/NTU. :biggrin:

SG education and SG NS are killing us !!

Not all of them are as street-smart as you.. not all are as cocky as me :biggrin: He started the humble heading.. "how can a taxi driver migrate".. I'm sure he has the humble blood within him.. lets show him the light, but it is up to him to make good use.. the survival path in the wild may not be as favourable to all sinkie mates. Is he going to be a prey or predator... only time will tell..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waahhahaah was going to say something similar, but I guessed you beat me to it. Yes, SG education is killing us, I remember when I first started uni in Australia there were many terms that were very unfamiliar to me, I thought these people must be idiots since the SG education, supposedly the world's best did not teach me anything on these. The world is not black and white, SG education failed in teaching students how to "learn", how to explore. There was no thinking involved, just mugging, copying, route learning the whole time. If its not taught, its not remembered. Being street smart has been completely annihilated once you went through the SG education system. I actually think, the chow Ah Bengs of old, not the current pretend ones with the latest iphone you see in Taka, are smarter and probably has higher IQ then most students that are in NUS/NTU. :biggrin:

Personally, I discourage sinkies from jumping ship. For those not inclined on hunting, scouting and have a low set of survival skill.. Stepping out into the jungle could be a big blow to them... hence, it will be better for them to stay in an enclosed space and wait for instruction :biggrin:

Street smart and assertiveness cannot be achieved via SG teaching.. or NS training. Swim in the wild & experience counts.. also include the "big balls" to gamble your way out of danger..

When I was in my Uni days.. Knn.. I hunt for mattress/furniture.. trailer.. and transport myself just to save some pennies. Now driving a trailer on a reverse mode is juz a breeze :smile: as time passed... my balls became bigger (heehee) and my heart became hungrier.. challenging the odds becomes a norm..

IMHO.. if you don't fall, you cant learn to walk & run. We are on a running phase now.. those started crawling need to catch up :smile:

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you on certain levels that Street smarts, assertiveness cannot be achieved in SG. But tell me, how else are they going to learn all this in SG? It used to be the Ah Bengs were the most street smarts person in SG. Nowadays, are there still any more Ah Bengs? Or are they just pretends wannabes? SG has turned into a society where opportunity like these are becoming very rare or does not exist at all now. Only way to learn is to swim in the wild! If you have no balls then don't try. The price of failure in Singapore NS/education has been extremely exaggerated to prevent people from trying it out.

Personally, I discourage sinkies from jumping ship. For those not inclined on hunting, scouting and have a low set of survival skill.. Stepping out into the jungle could be a big blow to them... hence, it will be better for them to stay in an enclosed space and wait for instruction :biggrin:

Street smart and assertiveness cannot be achieved via SG teaching.. or NS training. Swim in the wild & experience counts.. also include the "big balls" to gamble your way out of danger..

When I was in my Uni days.. Knn.. I hunt for mattress/furniture.. trailer.. and transport myself just to save some pennies. Now driving a trailer on a reverse mode is juz a breeze :smile: as time passed... my balls became bigger (heehee) and my heart became hungrier.. challenging the odds becomes a norm..

IMHO.. if you don't fall, you cant learn to walk & run. We are on a running phase now.. those started crawling need to catch up :smile: