• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How badly would PAP lose this time ?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
do we have a obama or someone close to that? no. we don't have one.

<style></style>Ok,you can wait for your Obama or Mr.Right till the cow comes home.It will never happen.Why?Because PAP knows people like you exist.And they will bankrupt anyone even remotely coming close to your choice.Now if you tell PAP you will vote for any dog standing against PAP.The chances of getting any potential Obama for sinkie increase.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you talking about me?

2007-3-10-2007-3-10-dr-chee.jpg

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question is: How badly would they lose this election ?

What's your wish ?

It is not our wishes that matter. It is their wishes.

They've just bought the infamous Electronic Voting Machines from India. In the United States, these machines are notorious for producing 'errors' that mysteriously favour the Republican Party.

A better question will be to ask: PAP knows it is unpopular and that it definitely cannot hope to keep 66.6% of the popular vote. How many seats is LKY and gang willing to concede?

LKY issue order: give up 5 seats to allow token opposition. The technicians manning the EVM will act accordingly. :(:(:(

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Ok,you can wait for your Obama or Mr.Right till the cow comes home.It will never happen.Why?Because PAP knows people like you exist.And they will bankrupt anyone even remotely coming close to your choice.Now if you tell PAP you will vote for any dog standing against PAP.The chances of getting any potential Obama for sinkie increase.

u are missing the point. in politics, people factor is very important. wanna reach the crowd? who are the people? u think u keep telling people how evil the pap are, and the people would just vote by default? the people will look at the candidate. get real.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week, NEA list the marks as follows

A...85% and above
B...70% - 84%
C...50% -69%

So last election, they got 66.6%..so it is a C grading.....( but they overrate themselves and said they are A -Team getting top grade A salaries)......

What if your 40% comes true...then it would be a " F"... and they continue to get world top salaries..????

veritastruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are missing the point. in politics, people factor is very important. wanna reach the crowd? who are the people? u think u keep telling people how evil the pap are, and the people would just vote by default? the people will look at the candidate. get real.

We are real. Real Singaporeans :smile:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

<style></style>Bro the point is this.Credible politicians don't hide themselves only to come alive when conditions are right.Those are opportunists.You will see many emerging after LKY's death.

Credible politicians build themselves thy are not made to order.Your Obama is an example.He fought long and mountainous battles with Mrs Clinton first and the rest is history.Here in sinkie JBJ was bankrupted for merely waving a police report during an election rally.Why?Because he was a credible politician who sacrificed his entire life.PAP nips in the bud.It does not stop there.It goes beyond into your family too.Ask all bankrupted politicians including Tang Liang Hong.

You have to blame yourself for perpetuating PAP to kill a chicken to frighten the monkeys...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Bro the point is this.Credible politicians don't hide themselves only to come alive when conditions are right.Those are opportunists.You will see many emerging after LKY's death.

Credible politicians build themselves thy are not made to order.Your Obama is an example.He fought long and mountainous battles with Mrs Clinton first and the rest is history.Here in sinkie JBJ was bankrupted for merely waving a police report during an election rally.Why?Because he was a credible politician who sacrificed his entire life.PAP nips in the bud.It does not stop there.It goes beyond into your family too.Ask all bankrupted politicians including Tang Liang Hong.

You have to blame yourself for perpetuating PAP to kill a chicken to frighten the monkeys...

i am a realist. so how badly would pap lose this time the TS asked? i say not much. maybe 1-2 seats. at most, just 1 GRC (plus 1-2 seats) tats all. no need to get all excited.

we don't have a strong group of oppositions to create the momentum to topple the PAP. we just don't have the people.

Last edited:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll consider it a major and miraculous achievement if the opposition can win one GRC.

Sinkies have condemned themselves to servitude because they are dumb!

veritastruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a realist. so how badly would pap lose this time the TS asked? i say not much. maybe 1-2 seats. at most, just 1 GRC tats all. no need to get all excited.

we don't have a strong group of oppositions to create the momentum to topple the PAP. we just don't have the people.

This is what the PAPPies would have us believed :smile:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a realist. so how badly would pap lose this time the TS asked? i say not much. maybe 1-2 seats. at most, just 1 GRC tats all. no need to get all excited.

<style></style>Blame for lack of 'right'opposition candidates eh ! Why not blame ourselves for not putting our foot down instead.If you argue that we elected only PAP just because we never had strong oppositions in the past 40 years than it defies any logic.At least it goes against the law of averages.Only in dictatorships one man or one party exists for so long..You are merely placing the entire onus on opposition to deliver you to salvation for your refusal to bear some responsibility.Freedom means responsibility.It is sinkies responsibility to vote for oppositions to counter PAP abuses.The opposition do not owe you a living .You have to vote for oppositions to save yourself instead.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>Blame for lack of 'right'opposition candidates eh ! Why not blame ourselves for not putting our foot down instead.If you argue that we elected only PAP just because we never had strong oppositions in the past 40 years than it defies any logic.At least it goes against the law of averages.Only in dictatorships one man or one party exists for so long..You are merely placing the entire onus on opposition to deliver you to salvation for your refusal to bear some responsibility.Freedom means responsibility.It is sinkies responsibility to vote for oppositions to counter PAP abuses.The opposition do not owe you a living .You have to vote for oppositions to save yourself instead.

i voted for the oppositions all along. never once did i vote for the PAP. i had participated in the GE at least two times.

having said that, i still think opposition would not be able to accomplish much this coming GE.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
40 % only, i hope 30 % and below

If all voters wise up and open their eyes they should lose some 6 to 8 GRCs + 2 single wards the next GE. They will not have 2/3 majority in Parliament to play with our Constitution to their advantage. The process of defrocking the PAP has begun.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Including Dr.Chee or JBJ or even you if you are credible enough to threaten PAP.Stop bankruptcy by stop supporting PAP.

i tot JBJ won already?

he kept old fart from becoming a Pinochet?

because of JBJ and CSJ, I voted for Chua Kim Yeow instead of Ong Teng Cheong in the last presidential election almost 15 years ago.

because he is not directly related to PAP.

that's the only time I got the chance to vote.

frankly i don't really give a rats ass if anybody knows who i voted for.

it's my vote, and i want to be counted.

if you give me at least a passionate tertiary graduate opposition, who has no bloody directorship or board membership in any companies, and dedicated fully himself/herself in this coming election.

i will bloody hell vote for him/her.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lose??? You gotta be kidding!:rolleyes: The worse the economy gets, the higher will be the support for the PAP!

Sinkies know that the Pappies are the only party capable of steering the country through turbulent waters.

The same jokers that lead one to the 'devil', will lead them out to the 'deep blue sea'..what a reveleation!:p