• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Houthis disrupt trillion dollar world trade using USD2k drones.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can do the same in malacca straits if PAP pisses me off.

U.S. Fires US$4 Million Missiles to Shoot Down US$2,000 Houthi Drones
(VIDEO) If the U.S. Navy has indeed launched approximately 100 Standard Missiles (SM) so far, it can be estimated that at least US$400 million (RM1.8 billion) has been spent to shoot down the Houthi's inexpensive drones.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can do the same in malacca straits if PAP pisses me off.

U.S. Fires US$4 Million Missiles to Shoot Down US$2,000 Houthi Drones
(VIDEO) If the U.S. Navy has indeed launched approximately 100 Standard Missiles (SM) so far, it can be estimated that at least US$400 million (RM1.8 billion) has been spent to shoot down the Houthi's inexpensive drones.

As expected from Islamic terrorists. There is no such thing as moderate Muslim and Islam is not a religion of peace. It is an evil cult.