• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The size of the database is reaching its practical limit for the current server set. I therefore have no choice but to delete the contents of the rubbish heap in order to reduce the the strain on resources.

Anyone who wants to save some of the "gems" in that section has 24 hours to do so before the rubbish heap is swept clean.

Happy new year. :wink:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
The size of the database is reaching its practical limit for the current server set. I therefore have no choice but to delete the contents of the rubbish heap in order to reduce the the strain on resources.

Anyone who wants to save some of the "gems" in that section has 24 hours to do so before the rubbish heap is swept clean.

Rubbish heap is meant to be cleared periodically. Just go ahead and do it lah, no need to inform or wait 24 hrs lah :wink:

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will putting a paypal donation box help you? :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

:eek::eek::eek:

Happy New Year to you. :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi leong,

how to save my jam? whtever, dun delete the songs thread,i am listening while surfing...thks...:smile:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

To make DB faster and suck less RAM, you may wish to consider 2 tier SQL, that the more current portions be online, and the older portion to be on a remote archive?

How many GB now is your DB?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why dun you delete those OKT's spams in the other forum? that will save you tons of space, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are all together 351560 posts to date..

rubbish heap constitute only 1.2% of the total postings...

i doubt you are saving much space by deleting them...:biggrin:

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20rr9j6.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

military+mom.bmp

What rubbish ? You need to increase your storage to tera terabytes .

This are archives of ruling party dirty tricks !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
there are all together 351560 posts to date..

rubbish heap constitute only 1.2% of the total postings...

i doubt you are saving much space by deleting them...:biggrin:

You obviously know jack shit about databases. The resources consumed are NOT directly proportional to the number of posts you twit.:rolleyes:

I suggest you stick to discussing matters you actually know something about.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

The last thing we want is anything straining on resources, sweep it clean. 24 hrs graces period is considerate of you. Happy new year to you too.