• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang voters reasons not to vote PAP

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not forget, the if DC win, PAP will have its revenge on the residents of Hougang...just look at Potong Pasir

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....welcum to the kuku club...
with the intense speculations and allegations in both the msm and cyberworld....it is amazing that that someone thinks wp can just pretend deaf/dumb/blind and carry on business as normal.
don't bark the wrong tree....this BE cums about becos of the absurb behaviour of ysl.......he can pretend to be deaf/dumb/blind.......wp as a party cannot.
even if ysl admitted any indescretions......wp would not have to sack him immediately.....the hoohas will died off until the next GE.

if dc wins...of course he will surround himself and rewards his supporters.....to do otherwise, he would be as kuku as kukubird.....this is also a no brainer.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats what happened to Aljunied when W took over.
They changed the contractors to their own people and spent a bomb putting signboards with their colours.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats what happened to Aljunied when W took over.
They changed the contractors to their own people and spent a bomb putting signboards with their colours.

Political battles are battles. In ancient times, the losers lost their lives.

abeltcb

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC employ PRC instead of Singaporean.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bgpgt%5D-why-ntuc-need-ft-fairprice-prc-parking-warden-soon-3731631.html

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. It's WP have their ass to me

Your ass belongs to the PAP..

You enjoy being sodomized by the PAP in every GE..

For you, sacrificing your ass to the PAP is one big honour..

You have no shame as a human being..

You glorify the Foreign Trash that killed your fellow countrymen, and robbed your countrymen of their jobs..

Go to Hougang Stadium tomorrow and have a mass orgy with your fellow PAP cocksucking buddies..

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to Hougang Stadium tomorrow and have a mass orgy with your fellow PAP cocksucking buddies..

Unless there is free dinner and bus chatter, I doubt he will go. We know all PAP supporters are very realistic one, no freebie no support. Unlike WP supporters who give with their hearts and soul, rain or shine.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless there is free dinner and bus chatter, I doubt he will go. We know all PAP supporters are very realistic one, no freebie no support. Unlike WP supporters who give with their hearts and soul, rain or shine.

Kinana will be at the WP rally.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will try and explain what I mean by the 'Revenge of the PAP'. The PAP in general is very vengeful,,look at what it did to Opposition wards with regards to Upgrading?? Did they not say only PAP wards would get upgrading and provided they support PAP. Tat is why many say Hougang and Potong Pasir residents are brave,,eventhough kenna threaten by PAP they still vote in Opposition. Also look at how LTK and Hougang residents was treated when WP won HG? Bus services get taken away, Post office etc etc.

And remember the MRT station in PP? PAP wanted to prevent the MRT from being built,, than relented but insisted the Name be called Sennet and not Potong Pasir..All these petty things PAP count.

Also dont forget, PP and HG was one of the best run town councils in Spore..and look at PAP wards...cost keep going up, every other night got pasar malam, making soo much noise and affecting shop business etc

And how about the millions that was lost by PAP town councils 'investment'? The sinking fund had soo much money but conservancy charges keep going up.

But look at the accounts of HG and PP. That stupid Hwa cunt go and say that LTK had dodgy accounts..kenna slam by LTK as the counter reply was, 'If there was anything dodgy, LTK would have been arrested'

And that time, did HG and PP council lost money like the way PAP councils did?

Once PAP wins they will tekan the residents not take care of the residents..that is what I mean by the 'Vengeance of the PAP'. Its not about what contractor lost contract etc,,its about the lives of the constituents and their treatment by the PAP.

Anyone here living in PP? care to share how PP residents are treated?

Town Council bit I heard of. Quite drama.