• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hougang stand-in MP trade residents' privacy for publicity !!!!! Netizens jin tulan!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: hougang stand-in MP trade residents' privacy for publicity !!!!! Netizens jin tul

Brocoli

You just won't let this thread die off do you, you are another LTB vs F4 in the making. As for why you have been zapped left right centre, i am sure that is one of the biggest mysteries of the universe.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mediacorpse's footage is much worse !

Nocole%2BSeah%2BMeet%2Bthe%2BPeople.JPG

Aiyo, when the state media does that in the PAP territory and nobody bothers to snipe them. Mediacorpse's footage is much worse !

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: hougang stand-in MP trade residents' privacy for publicity !!!!! Netizens jin tul

mr_roper_kung_fu-270x169.jpg

Brocoli, just come out and talk. Private message me. An appointment can be arranged. Promise, no fighting no limb breaking. Just want to hear out what's your problem, complaint or grievance. Picture taking at void deck MPS has more than 20-year history. Picture taking with politicians has history as far back as since photography was invented.

Which Kung Fu technique are you going to use ?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mediacorpse's footage is much worse !

Nocole%2BSeah%2BMeet%2Bthe%2BPeople.JPG

Aiyo, when the state media does that in the PAP territory and nobody bothers to snipe them. Mediacorpse's footage is much worse !

there is a difference between posted by porlumpars and by yourself... POST yourself = buay Paiseh

RIN TIN TIN *WOOF* *WOOF* do MPS ebery week but she got post photo every week ?? NOPE.... whereas PARTY GAL only relived ah yaw twice, both time must have photo shoots to promote on her own FB page !!!!! KNN buay Paiseh !!!

AND KNN why WP facebook promote RIN TIN TIN some more???? knn

308980_292879224062001_149672065049385_1404280_1193533416_n.jpg

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mr_roper_kung_fu-270x169.jpg

Which Kung Fu technique are you going to use ?

Impressive pic but sorry, I don't know any martial art like that. I only know how to break bones, not bricks.

Annoyed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mediacorpse's footage is much worse !

Brocoli, mate, could you even entertain the remote possibility that this contingent of MPs are travelling as Singaporeans, which is why all of them appear in the same photo? See that nice signage there that says "Singapore"? Why do some people here seem to think that Opposition and PAP politicians must-always-without- an-exception engage in fistcuffs and snub each other?

Anyways, if you are about to suggest that they're promoting Tin Pei Ling, how about adding the others to the list as well? Let's see who else I can identify:

1. Mr Teo "Yaw Shin Leong voted for me at the last GE" Ho Pin
2. Mr Charles "I may be a higher mortal, but I allow Yee Jenn Jong to attend my constituency's street parties" Chong
3. Ms Penny "NDP is a time to unite, not divide, even if I don't stand at attention to the national anthem" Low
4. Mr Lim "You misquote me when I said that a person's dignity is only worth as much as what he earns" Wee Kiak

Sorry, don't know the rest. Who else can come up with better slogans for them?