• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hougang not a WP stronghold.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do that and your beloved PAP will lose more seats to the opposition.:biggrin:

We had withheld upgrading and bus services to residents several times when they voted for more opposition instead of PAP. That strategy has worked every single time, and other wards voted for PAP to show their approval for our election strategy.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The similj dont have, got meh?
Still accessible, got new sheltered walkway
Hdb also got upgrade
What you have in others hg also have
New citizens yes can see more
Maybe the new citizens when recieved the new ic from pappy maybe will vote pappy
Yes it might reduce the vote % since they might only know pappy is the govt
All runours all many things dont have are rumours
I lived in sk now hg only difference is i saw the wp mp real person around hg
But i didnt saw a pappy mp during my years in sk
Maybe i have no luck witness a pappy mp in sk
The shelters walkways are not complete. Many blocks are not connected. As for upgrading, only started in late 2018 and till now not complete. The flats are already approaching 40 years before have upgrading. In fact, hdb are forced as rebars in columns and beams are rusting away. Hdb have to remove the concrete in order to apply dunno what shit to the rusty reinforce bars.
You stay Sengkang, how would u know how it feel to be treated as enemy by the government.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The shelters walkways are not complete. Many blocks are not connected. As for upgrading, only started in late 2018 and till now not complete. The flats are already approaching 40 years before have upgrading. In fact, hdb are forced as rebars in columns and beams are rusting away. Hdb have to remove the concrete in order to apply dunno what shit to the rusty reinforce bars.
You stay Sengkang, how would u know how it feel to be treated as enemy by the government.
I said i stayed in sk in the past. Didnt i say hg now?:biggrin:
Upgrades come later and? I need to vote the party who can upgrade faster? :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said i stayed in sk in the past. Didnt i say hg now?:biggrin:
Upgrades come later and? I need to vote the party who can upgrade faster? :biggrin:
The new residents will increase pap vote count. Only dunno how many. I been there since 83 as a kid. Basically almost there all my life. The people inside the smc changed a lot.