• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot Bods Series 2009 : What you have been missing...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Miu Yap, 28

ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT19A.jpg

Programme Executive Officer

Height:1.62m
Weight: 49kg
Exercise regimen: I am an avid brisk walker and walk home from work, which takes about 30 minutes, three times a week. I rarely take the lift to my ninth-floor home, climbing the stairs instead. On weekends, I go for yoga classes and play badminton with friends.
Diet: I have home-cooked meals whenever possible because they are healthier. My mum ensures there is less salt and oil. I have three regular meals a day, starting with a hearty breakfast to give me energy. When I have lunch at work, vegetables are a must-have. High-fibre fruits like oranges and grapefruits are also a high priority.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bod Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nadine Soh, 22, Business operations executive

ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_SPTHOT2.jpg

Height:
1.68m
Weight: 53kg
Exercise regimen: I swim twice a week. It is a great body workout. I play recreational floorball at Valhall in Kallang. I also jog occasionally.
Diet: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I eat my fill for the first meal of the day and make sure my other meals are regular.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kristal Tay Hwee Li, 26, IT business system analyst

ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT16.jpg

Height:
1.63m.
Weight: 54kg.
Exercise regimen: This is my first year in endurance sports like triathlons, duathlons, biathlons and marathons. I usually work out before heading to the office, so each session is limited to an hour. I do indoor cycling on Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday and Thursday are for full body workout in the gym. Friday is swimming day and Saturday is a rest day. On Sunday, I will either run 10km or cycle 60km.
Diet: I eat what I like. My favourite food is seafood, sashimi and greens. I have the occasional chocolates, ice-cream and durians.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

<!-- end of for each --><!-- Current Ratings : start --><!-- Current Ratings : end --><!-- vbbintegration : start --><!-- vbbintegration : end --><!-- dennis change request 20070424 : start --><!---Google ad - Start : Sun, 16 Nov 2008 06:55:22:776--><!-- AdSpace STI Google ad tag --><script language="JavaScript1.1" src="http://ads.asia1.com.sg/js.ng/site=tsti&pagepos=20&size=10X10"> </script>
<!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Viola Tan, 24, Educational officer

ST_IMAGES_SPTFIT2-SRS.jpg

Height:
1.68m
Weight: 50kg
Exercise regimen: I have been playing basketball competitively for the past 10 years, but have reduced my training substantially after I started working. I wakeboard occasionally and try to swim at least once a week.
Diet: Chocolates and desserts are a must for me daily. I'm a food junkie, so I snack often. Japanese food, especially sashimi, is a weekly staple, followed by lots of salad and water.

<!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotbod2.jpg

Joey Kuok, 24, Bank relationship manager

Height: 1.71m
Weight: 52kg
Exercise regimen: I work out at least three times a week. I either do a 5km jog, 30 laps in the pool or yoga. I also go for muay thai training at least once a week.
Diet: I eat almost anything in moderation. I have a weakness for chocolate and coffee. But I don't take soft drinks. I am particular about fat in my food and often look for healthier alternatives. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotbod2.jpg

Grace Lee, 35, IT professional

Height: 1.55m
Weight:50kg
Exercise regimen: I play tennis and water-ski. Tennis builds hand-eye coordination and agility. Water skiing helps to tone your arms and thighs, and improves balance. I hit the gym almost every morning. I work out with a trainer three times a week, focusing on cardio and strength training.
Diet: For breakfast, I take a glass of water, then coffee and milk. Lunch and dinner are low-carb meals. For salad, I make my own dressing: olive oil, crushed garlic and seeded mustard. I snack on almonds and cashew nuts. I avoid gravy and sweetened drinks. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotbod2.jpg

Debbie Lee, 20, Undergraduate

Height: 1.59m
Weight: 51kg
Exercise regimen: I run three times a week for about 45 minutes and head to the gym at least once a week for an hour. I do plenty of endurance and ball-skills training during my canoe polo practices twice a week. Besides that, I do sprint canoeing once a week. Diet: I avoid fatty and fried stuff. I do take chocolates and cookies but only in moderation. I drink lots of water and have a heavier lunch. I avoid overeating and am just 80 per cent full for every meal.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Melissa Chua, 22
Fresh Graduate

Height: 1.58m Weight: 46kg
Exercise regimen: I do 11/2-hour sessions of Muay Thai boxing twice a week as well as pilates once a week. I also run for an hour two or three times a week, and am an active squash player and wakeboarder.
Diet: I don't restrict myself too much. I believe that everything can be enjoyed in moderation but I do have a weakness for foie gras and char kway teow. I also try to steer clear of soft drinks, opting for Chinese green tea instead. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

ST_IMAGES_FIT07.jpg

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ST_IMAGES_SPTHOT2.jpg

Jadyn Eu Jie Yun, 23
Freelance tutor

Height: 1.53m Weight: 48kg
Exercise regimen: I exercise regularly by hitting the gym and alternating between different sports such as swimming, cycling, rollerblading and badminton. I exercise three to four times a week, about one hour per session. But if I rollerblade, the session lasts about three hours. I do 50 sit-ups every night to tone my abdominal muscles.
Diet: I generally take five meals a day, comprising small portions. I always have fruits and vegetables, and white meat instead of red. For lunch and dinner, I try to consume less carbohydrate and more proteins and vitamins. I choose soup-based food over fried and fatty stuff. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

20qe108.jpg

Angela Pan, 27
Medical sales executive

Height: 1.65m Weight: 52kg
Exercise regimen: I go for dragonboat training every weekend for two hours each time. I started rowing nine years ago. It helps me to destress - and also tone my arms and abs. I also run 10km at least twice a week, and do push-ups and crunches to further work on my muscles.
Diet: My meals are erratic owing to my busy work schedule. I take small meals like sandwiches throughout the day. I usually have a hearty breakfast of cereals or wholemeal bread, so that I'll have the energy to last the day. I try to limit my intake of oily food and snacks, and drink lots of water. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

8wb9c9.jpg

Jaslyn Bang, 20
NUS student

Height: 1.66m Weight: 53kg
Exercise regimen: I arrange my school timetable so that I can hit the gym at least twice a week. I jog on the treadmill and tone my arms and abs. I also do 50 crunches or sit-ups a day.
Diet: I stick to a low-carbohydrate diet. In school, I eat soupy food like yong tau foo, but without the noodles. I always ask for more vegetables. I eat lots of fruits and stay off gassy or sugary drinks. I love chocolate but opt for the bitter version, which has less sugar. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
23shjxg.jpg

Sara Tan, 19
Student

Height: 1.73m Weight: 60kg
Exercise regimen: I sail three times a week and go to the gym twice a week. I do weight training as well as core stability exercises. I cycle to school, the gym and the sailing centre as it's a good form of cardiovascular training.
Diet: My breakfast consists of cereal and milk. My school lunch comprises of rice, meat and vegetables. I usually take dinner at home. I have small snacks in between meals, such as apples and muesli bars. Occasionally, I indulge in ice cream and cakes. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Katie Kang, 19, Student

ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT21-0KV.jpg

Height:
1.77m
Weight: 57kg
Exercise regimen: I play competitive basketball for my school. I also played for the national under-18 team. I like to rollerblade and I used to coach a bit. Usually my most consistent form of exercise is taking long walks - when I window shop.
Diet: Apart from the occasional indulgence, I generally take more vegetables and white meat. Breakfast usually consists of fruits. I snack on dried fruits or nuts. I like apple chips, almonds and macadamia. I avoid carbonated drinks, beer, coffee and tea. I drink water, green tea and barley.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bod Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How each and every women should look like. Then our population will increase .

0133577332.jpg
3162684.jpg

Last edited:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than a couple of gems, I can see the clear logic in urgently importing foreigners to improve the stock.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Katie Kang, 19, Student

ST_SUNTIMES_1_CURRENT_FIT21-0KV.jpg

Height:
1.77m
Weight: 57kg
Exercise regimen: I play competitive basketball for my school. I also played for the national under-18 team. I like to rollerblade and I used to coach a bit. Usually my most consistent form of exercise is taking long walks - when I window shop.
Diet: Apart from the occasional indulgence, I generally take more vegetables and white meat. Breakfast usually consists of fruits. I snack on dried fruits or nuts. I like apple chips, almonds and macadamia. I avoid carbonated drinks, beer, coffee and tea. I drink water, green tea and barley.

Only this looks good on paper and in print !

1.77 is a gem in a nation of shorties .