• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot babe COCO LEE to give up US Citizenship and become Singaporean

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
she didn't say that she is going to give up US citizenship right? She could just apply for a PR (like Zhang yuan yuan) and just live here on a blue IC. Besides, I seriously doubt if Jet Li or Gong Li has renounced their PRC citizenship. More like the SG govt cover one eye because they both have the financial muscle to purchase multimillion private housing here in SG.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
she just being polite.

14028140_2007040515492694763000.jpg

Stupid cockaNATHAN. Say say a bit of polite words and he took it seriousLEE. How did he make chief of SID, their CIA equivalent? Haha... if I show him my pussy he will steam until die...

thumbnail.php

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't play play

:oIo:

:oIo: