• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot and Sexy Property Girls

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woman sexual appeal sell in everything from the coffee shop mei mei to sexy property woman executives to sports.

I really think a woman worst nightmare is to be born ugly. Nothing is worse than a ugly woman.

jw5

Loyal
woman sexual appeal sell in everything from the coffee shop mei mei to sexy property woman executives to sports.

I really think a woman worst nightmare is to be born ugly. Nothing is worse than a ugly woman.
Except an ugly woman who nags non-stop.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last round I went apartment hunting, I had this MILF showing me around, I was in a constant state of sexual excitement! Finally, before confirming a location, I made know my desire to her, but turn out she's a staunch xtian and do not want to commit adultery. Too bad.

I won't complain that she wore ultra mini skirts with 2 buttons undone on her blouse, constantly giving me a wonderful view of her exquisite pale bosom. She must've known what effect she had on me, what a tease.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last round I went apartment hunting, I had this MILF showing me around, I was in a constant state of sexual excitement! Finally, before confirming a location, I made know my desire to her, but turn out she's a staunch xtian and do not want to commit adultery. Too bad.

I won't complain that she wore ultra mini skirts with 2 buttons undone on her blouse, constantly giving me a wonderful view of her exquisite pale bosom. She must've known what effect she had on me, what a tease.

can see but cannot eat is the most tempting.