• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hosei liao! Kong Hee and his gin gang all convicted!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
All six CHC con artists found guilty. Now for the sentences.... Ha Ha

So what if they got convicted? They got their millions hidden somewhere to enjoy when out of prison. Con Hee not stupid to serve time and got nothing planned to enjoy life. All crooks planned ahead of their crimes.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what if they got convicted? They got their millions hidden somewhere to enjoy when out of prison. Con Hee not stupid to serve time and got nothing planned to enjoy life. All crooks planned ahead of their crimes.

Will Kong Hee Fatt Choy be " ex-communicated" or disfellowship ? from the church , for Paul the apostle said "Paul says, "I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler - not even to eat with such a one."

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Kong Hee Fatt Choy be " ex-communicated" or disfellowship ? from the church , for Paul the apostle said "Paul says, "I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler - not even to eat with such a one."

The modern art of denial is to NOT recognize the authority that has judged you in a negative way. For example, if you failed your exams after many attempts, then blame the system. If you couldn't get into Parliament, also blame the system. If you lost in a defamation suit, blame the judges for being kangaroos.

As long as KH remains defiant and not openly admits his wrongdoings, and with a critical mass of followers, he will come out stronger from Changi. That is a sure guarantee. For this reason, KH has no choice but to appeal until there is no avenue for him to appeal. The immediate task for KH is to appoint someone to keep and protect the remnant of CHC, and I believe the prancing mustang is the anointed one.

Jesus was also found guilty in both a religious court and Roman court, don't forget.

blessed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look in the mirror before judging others. One who is married and visits prostitute is guilty of sexual immorality. This is a fact just like one who is a virgin is impossible to be guilty of sexual immorality.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Crook aren't perfect, like all humans. They know how to cheat, may not know how to plan for the future. Anyway Chia Teck Leng who conned APB i think got 40 over years. Planning to enjoy life after jail is of no use to him.