• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horse racing tonight

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retrenched and short of cash ??

Not to worry.

Standby for my afternoon mail on tonight's Kranji betting. Only one tip and it is in Race 5.:eek:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bet Kranji Race 5 No 11 Kiwi Maestro ridden by R Stewart.

Try all the way !! If no head also got leg one !!

*** Anyone below the age of 18, please seek parental approval first before punting.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

*** Anyone below the age of 18, please seek parental approval first before punting.

OEI. Gambling again? Gambling cannot go GL, you can only do one at a time you know. :p:p:p

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From Barrier 12? Unless Steward can find cover early, Kiwi Maestro could find himself 4 deep without cover. nevertheless, i wish u luck.

I am looking at Race 3 No. 11 Prior King. At last takaoka drew a inside gate for him, and had drop a lot in the handicap. With a postage stamp weight on his back, i expect Prior King to fly out of this barrier and feature prominently at the Finishing Post.:smile:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok la...win kana eat... place $6 :smile:

kana forcast 10 units i happy...
i got strong feeling its either 8-11 or 11-8 1st-2nd :p

overall today make few hundreds... :wink:

thanks for the tips ya...