• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horny SCDF Chief screwed 2 female vendors and one got away

jw5

Loyal
the prosecutionhas to prove the links between sex and the promise of closing deals.
or else there is no offence committed.

Could be that the women already made deals with the prosecution...........................

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal
The timing of this issues will help to deflect away some of the attention that is being centered around Professor Christopher Balding's writings that scrutinized Singapore finances.

jw5

Loyal
May be divorcee with kid, cannot meh:confused::(

Post 88 has the details of their marital status.......................................
At first thought they could be single.
This is probably even worse for them.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6753884793_f1223953ef_z.jpg

nathan: "i should have given him a green helmet.":biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already early early all the hdb coffeeshop busybody uncles guess guess more than one woman leow, looks like the rumors in the hdb kopitiams turn out to be choon. Wished they are as accurate with toto numbers too:o Maybe afew of these women were Legends in their own right in their feeding ground, and not alak their way out:o Well, kopitiam gossips are gossips, don't know can believe yak yak from faceless strangers long long long long time ago or not:(

My mistake. It has already been revealed. But if there is no transaction, how can this be a crime. And if not a crime, how can this be revealed, an intrusion into one's privacy. Unless a transaction has already started but was stopped.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys said:
knn your statement above is a confession you si liao la. By the way doggy yesterday very sick again, maid told me doctor want to admit her in hospital tonight to put her into oxygen incubator. Sigh.

One day, may have to do the humanitarian act.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The first scdf commissioner was an obscure colonel seconded from the army.
The scdf NS men of old were all the rejects by SAF....most were security risk with minor records type.

Waaaaaa you know me so well, I kenna rejected by SAF after ROD then kenna kicked to SCDF jo bo lan put on holding list.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waaaaaa you know me so well, I kenna rejected by SAF after ROD then kenna kicked to SCDF jo bo lan put on holding list.

That's 'heaven posting' you know? 天堂。
If you active time there even better....recruit no night training lights out 9pm.
I know a junior of mine samseng type kena posted there....he VITB qualifications (last time ITE)....
But he siao on during NS they made him platoon sergeant ....ended up he found his calling and signed on.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
q
That's 'heaven posting' you know? 天堂。
If you active time there even better....recruit no night training lights out 9pm.
I know a junior of mine samseng type kena posted there....he VITB qualifications (last time ITE)....
But he siao on during NS they made him platoon sergeant ....ended up he found his calling and signed on.

knn I also almost sign-on because siao-peng lucky have probrem if not now instead of run-road to Thailand I'll be in MLM or property or insurance

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many coupLes do, actuaLLy.. just Look at that partcuLar stretch near to NSC aLong East Coast Service Road.
ALL are out doing in their cars for the same reason..:o:biggrin:

For a good spot, try the small road behind the Old Kallang Gaswork.. The place quite dark and secluded.. I once saw a tour coach driver comin out from his coach with a satisfied wide grin and lighting a ciggie.. Few minutes later, out came a fat sized Thai gal with messy hair.. :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: