• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horny Ladies get ready, Handsome Stick is back....

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Edison Chen invited ex-girlfriend for sex

v8mo9g.jpg

EDISON Chen, who was involved in a sex photo scandal with several female artistes, invited his ex-girlfriend for sex.

Nanyang Siang Pau reported that the star contacted lingerie model Gloria Wong via MSN Messenger.

He first asked the woman what she was doing and said he was staying at a hotel.

He then wrote: "I was going to see if you want to **** me." But later explained that he meant "seeing him".

Chen apologised twice after the woman did not reply.

Wong, who dated Chen between 2003 and 2004, said she refused to have sex with the singer-actor because he had a girlfriend at that time.

Chen has recently been in the news after meeting ex-girlfriend Cecilia Cheung on a plane and the two are said to have reconciled, three years after the sex photo scandal.

According to reports, Cheung is rumoured to be splitting with husband Nicholas Tse.

[source]

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
I though Edison Chen has turned over a new leaf and apologised for his actions. It was quoted back that he has regret his actions and has become a born again Christian. I hope the news is not true but if its true, i think he is just disguising in front of the media.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I though Edison Chen has turned over a new leaf and apologised for his actions. It was quoted back that he has regret his actions and has become a born again Christian. I hope the news is not true but if its true, i think he is just disguising in front of the media.

Celebrity world is like virtual Forum world. It is a complex world of entertainment, acting, lies and deceit. They can re-live many times as different characters. Look at that face, it would be naive to think he has really turned over a new leaf. He realised that the mistake he did was taking pictures of intimacy but not screwing around. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL at stick.

Well he's real slim he doesn't have an inch of fat on his tummy. That's quite good. Many thin guys don't have a totally flat tummy.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i sure hope you're a pre-teen..................becoz your naivety is astounding !

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I though Edison Chen has turned over a new leaf and apologised for his actions. It was quoted back that he has regret his actions and has become a born again Christian.
so wat he is born again christian?
christian dun lie?:eek:

but i did ask some of my female frenz, they agree he is one handsome bad boy.