• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hooray! Leongsam changed the parameters again!

kingrant asser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Previously from 400 to 500 points.

Also the min. number of posts now is 100 posts to gain power.

So the OA is officially DEAD! :biggrin:

kingrant asser

Alfrescian
Loyal
fireworks-in-dallas.jpg

G

Gracia

Good riddance to that asshole OA !

Oh goody goody! That means soon we can have pondan leetahbar back again with his gay fetishes. :biggrin:

V

Vultan

Oh dear. This must be good news for the forum pest leetahbar. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar will gonna say.................

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UPw-3e_pzqU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you know fuckwarezone forum have a place like this, where i can talk cock.

also what is the censorship over there like??

do they kick people post out for whining and complain??

is the forummers there as helpful as people here?

need to do research before joining.

G

General Kala

dat burger oso has increased his own power 2 8 ... :rolleyes:
Dat burger oso kena zapped 3 points just recently. No not by the OA. Must be clones from the PAP IB to release leetahbar. :biggrin:

G

General Kala

Is OA really dead? Maybe I'm his clone. Then again, maybe not. :biggrin:
I have no beef with you even though you are a PAP supporter. Show me a posting from any OA character that praises the PAP and i will up your points. :biggrin: