• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hooray! Jackie Chan is finally DEAD. Good riddance to this womaniser!

nvwxcs

Alfrescian
Loyal

You will not be missed because

u are a womanizer, lao teeko, thanks to Elaine Ng who sold u out to the Hong Kong paparazzi :biggrin:

CCP porlumpar

PAP, Presstitutes, PAP IB loves to por your lumpar

2114403642ef13bdc311bfc81b312793b9a94f33.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He had to go. No choice coz someone 'new' down under wanted to watch movies.

Jackie Chan Death Hoax Dismissed Since Actor Is ‘Alive And Well’

On Friday (May 15) the actor's reps officially confirmed that Jackie Chan is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

On Friday (May 15) the actor's reps officially confirmed that Jackie Chan is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

Noted. Thk you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I suspect Amos could be the culprit.

jw5

Loyal
When I saw the thread title, couldn't give a hoot whether it was true or false. :biggrin:

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neo Gim Huah sentenced to 3 weeks jail ????
He should deserved 3 strokes of rotan as the attack was planned outside the State Court.

Attachments

• Neo.jpg
    Neo.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,705

nvwxcs

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come the nigger TS couldn't check first before posting?

How did the epic failed fake malay/indian mooselim online persona wannabe who is actually a chink behind his keyboard knows that i don't know about the truth when actually i knew it and did it on purpose? :rolleyes:

Because he is cockeyed and didn't read my second post in this thread. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did the epic failed fake malay/indian mooselim online persona wannabe who is actually a chink behind his keyboard knows that i don't know about the truth when actually i knew it and did it on purpose? :rolleyes:

Because he is cockeyed and didn't read my second post in this thread. :biggrin:

Stupid fucking idiot since when have i pretended to be a m&d or a shit skin? My nick isn't a mudlay or shit skin nick fyi and how come in other threads you are calling me half chinese/half shit skin or shit skin. Shows how fucking stupid you can be.

Posting on #11 that it's a hoax after so many people said it's a hoax and trying to pretend that you did it on purpose shows not only your dishonesty but your utter stupidity.