• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong singer Denise Ho says Scoot is the "worst airline ever!"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As with voting for the pap....
People who chose to fly with fuckup airlines like scoot and tigerair deserve to get fucked....

I have flown SCOOT from Singapore to Taipei & back....what do one expect...BUDGET airline..like Hotel 81...can do, seats were cram, the food ordered was...was edible....we had one bawling infant all the way from Singapore to Taipei next to us...fly cheap mah!...so expect cheap standard...even for the business class...have more money...I fly SIA etc..

Denise Ho..ho ho ho...used to flying luxury...maybe the 'abalone', had been downgraded..so now fly CHEAP!!:biggrin:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have flown SCOOT from Singapore to Taipei & back....what do one expect...BUDGET airline..like Hotel 81...can do, seats were cram, the food ordered was...was edible....we had one bawling infant all the way from Singapore to Taipei next to us...fly cheap mah!...so expect cheap standard...even for the business class...have more money...I fly SIA etc..

Denise Ho..ho ho ho...used to flying luxury...maybe the 'abalone', had been downgraded..so now fly CHEAP!!:biggrin:

The Most Luxurious First Class Airlines for the elites and winners!

[video=youtube;5VqhIzigk1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VqhIzigk1s[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Most Luxurious First Class Airlines for the elites and winners!

We all know, is "what you pay is what you get" so, I have travelled Budget airlines...cheap mah!..so cheap, get cheap seatings..what to complain?....but the PAP, is expensive & does not fall into the what you pay is what you get...you pay a lot & they GET YOU..ha ha ha