• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong men stealing all the Japanese girls ( Chinese man can NEVER !!! )

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a known fact Japanese women go to beach resort in malay archipelago,like redang, Bali, boracay and sleep with the beach bums there.

Dun share selective info la. Dun everything Malay Malay la.
Thailand beaches like Phuket also a lot.
They just find the guys exotic similar to us men going for exotic chicks.....dun you wanna fuck a South American beauty queen?
Interracial is actually a valid sexual fetis....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun share selective info la. Dun everything Malay Malay la.
Thailand beaches like Phuket also a lot.
They just find the guys exotic similar to us men going for exotic chicks.....dun you wanna fuck a South American beauty queen?
Interracial is actually a valid sexual fetis....

Somebody must speak up for the oppressed and suppressed. If not me, then who?

Phuket maybe Buddhist, but it's in malay land too. Used to be under sultan of pattani until it was conquered by Thais.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Phuket maybe Buddhist, but it's in malay land too. Used to be under sultan of pattani until it was conquered by Thais.

luckily it belongs to the Thais now..or else, it will be a dead land. i like it better if it belongs to the Thais..

i hope half of malaysia will belong to the Thais too.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, due to the many rock formations and outlay of the southern isles, he was called sultan of rock!
mungkin that there were many cases of collecting souvenirs and vandalism on dem rocks, and cops had to pat down visitors for concealed chisels, changkuls dan bakuls. then along came some shitskins who settled down and plundered the kukunut trees for toddy and stole rice for lallang-tani - it was a puki-mak moment for him when he had to change to sultan of pattani, and as they say, the rest is history, boleh :confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malay chicks going for chinese men speaking up for oppressed too right?