• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Honesty or Better bonus

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya people out there was wondering if you would rather be honest or would rather have a better bonus? Recently my team leader got into an argument with a fellow worker. Eversince that argument the team leader have put my name down as a witness of what the other worker said and done and tried to sway me to his point of view and that the team would be better off without that worker. On the day when management asked me to write an account I decided to write what I saw and heard rather than what the team leader told me. Somehow my report was left on the table and another worker open the folder and read it. Trying to curry flavor that worker added some salt and told the leader what I wrote. The leader came and confronted me and demanded why I did not write what he told me happened. I told him that thats not how I see it happened he left and told other supervisors and workers that I was not a supportive worker. Somehow I will know this leader will tell my boss that I am not a good worker and will get a crappy bonus but to hell with it.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you like to live your life free of guilt or you rather sell your conscious for a bit of bonus?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ninth Commandment reads:
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. (Exodus 20:16)

you want to trade in hell for just a few bucks?

do you think it's worth it?

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya people out there was wondering if you would rather be honest or would rather have a better bonus? Recently my team leader got into an argument with a fellow worker. Eversince that argument the team leader have put my name down as a witness of what the other worker said and done and tried to sway me to his point of view and that the team would be better off without that worker. On the day when management asked me to write an account I decided to write what I saw and heard rather than what the team leader told me. Somehow my report was left on the table and another worker open the folder and read it. Trying to curry flavor that worker added some salt and told the leader what I wrote. The leader came and confronted me and demanded why I did not write what he told me happened. I told him that thats not how I see it happened he left and told other supervisors and workers that I was not a supportive worker. Somehow I will know this leader will tell my boss that I am not a good worker and will get a crappy bonus but to hell with it.

I think you should speak with your boss on this matter and if possible, win your boss's support.

If your boss supports you, and they team leader tries to monkey business again, you could broadcast an e-mail and wack him.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you should speak with your boss on this matter and if possible, win your boss's support.

If your boss supports you, and they team leader tries to monkey business again, you could broadcast an e-mail and wack him.

Thanks for your advice will take that into consideration.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah bro, I support you on this. And if you want to make this big, go to the HWZ forum and write there, confirm that team leader reputation will be gone.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal

Moses knew he was up against certain prestigious clans who may or may not be supportive of his leadership.

Hence the commandments are structured in a way to make him their deity's sole exclusive representative so that the rest LL have to do his bidding or risk branded as infidels.

Moses's leadership was commendable DESPITE leading his group in some circles, justifying that with DIVINE intention. He did start the trend of dynastic succession till later jews decided to adopt that practice.

jw5

Loyal
A arsehole once asked me this question:
"Is it better to be seen as dishonest or seen as incompetent?"
My reply was "To be seen as incompetent. If you are seen as incompetent, you can go for training, given more time to learn or at worst, do another job. If you are seen as dishonest, nobody will even hire you as a toilet cleaner."
The arsehole looked shocked! :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

gayboy , For centuries, Theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the not worth knowing.:biggrin: