• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Honest Johor Mat Boy returned back 15K to Sinkie lady.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That boy might be thinking that heng ah I did not accept the 10 bucks if not I malu sial:biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet that Sinkie bitch related to the Lee and voted for maggots in white.

She stinks to the cesspit and back.

That Malay boy should have given all in the bag to Johore charity.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what the hell is the women is doing with $15k cash in JB? Is she running some kind of shady biz there?

Maybe the money was not hers and she was transporting those (illegal?) money for her partner or something.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like ppl are particularly nice to him cos he isn't chinese. Imagine if it was a chinese boy that returned the money and got 10 bucks yet he would be praised but somehow not so fondly.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LikeLy this Boy did not know the VaLuation of Sing$ to the Ringit$..went back home sure kena maki
jiaLat jiaLat from the parents..:biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far i have seen nothing but insults, weird speculations and fairytales from you. Why do you think i will believe you now?

i never ask u to believe in me, no one ask you for your opinion. u twit.
u r mod not because u r reputable and can see u r tightening the freedom. u r going to be Hitler in this forum. there are spineless pap dogs that can be your Sturmabteilung, namely kopiuncle, ilovesingapore etc.

Hail Hitler!

504842c.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LikeLy this Boy did not know the VaLuation of Sing$ to the Ringit$..went back home sure kena maki
jiaLat jiaLat from the parents..:biggrin:

His parents will tell him that Allah will reward him tenfold for his honesty..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what the hell is the women is doing with $15k cash in JB? Is she running some kind of shady biz there?

Maybe the money was not hers and she was transporting those (illegal?) money for her partner or something.

She is feeding the "poor"...I think that is why she gave $10..so that it would not draw attention...some of these are carriers...I once carried 1 million worth of shares scripts into JB... and that was years ago, to deposit into the KLSE clearing house...It was real scary & I had a nose bled after clearing customs, Malaysia side...

Not surprised that woman carry so much money..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the boy might make headlines again very soon.....................killed by angry father becoz he never pocket the 15k...................

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singaporean damn meow. at least offer S$100 lah!

and go with him to thank his mom personally.

telling her you have brought up your boy well!

offer 10 bucks and go away, sometimes i am ashamed to be a singaporean....i feel very cheapskate...hehe..

That stupid Sinkie now shame whole SPGN.
If me I will get the boy name and address and sent big present for him min SG$500.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid woman insulting the boy after he does his good deed by returning her hand bag containing $15K

$10.00 reward ??? WTF was she thinking back in 1950s is it??

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is feeding the "poor"...I think that is why she gave $10..so that it would not draw attention...some of these are carriers...I once carried 1 million worth of shares scripts into JB... and that was years ago, to deposit into the KLSE clearing house...It was real scary & I had a nose bled after clearing customs, Malaysia side...

Not surprised that woman carry so much money..

Since the scripts are registered in your name I doubt a thief can sell them?
My brokre in Spore charged me $60 to transfer my Malaysian shares to a Malaysianbroker & I think the cost is the same even if you are transferring $1 million.

Having carried SIN$10,000 in $50 ringgit notes I can appreciate how inconvenient it is :biggrin: If the exchange rate hits $2.5, I 'll have to do it again:wink:

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
The news doesn't say if the Sinkie woman confirmed there was S$15k in the bag.
Mat boys are known to be canon fairies from young age.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe its a diamond rolex watch and a passport and ten ringgit cash la.....

wdf you expect the woman to do hen???

give passport or give away the rolex ??

......heebheehee