• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Home Team Police officer petrol the street by day, burglar by night. Guess what Race?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Home Team Police officer petrol the street by day, burglar by night. Guess what R

Impossible! This kind of crime and corrupted policeman only exists in JB! In Mudland!

RonRon, what is your agenda in making lies and tarnishing the good name of PAP's Singapore - a paradise hub?

:oIo:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder our police so fucked up, like that also got

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_793143.html

ST_IMAGES_KSFAISAL27_.jpg

Police officer by day, burglar by night

By Khushwant Singh

As a police officer, he was tasked with keeping the public safe from crime. But at night, Mohamed Faisal Mohamed Yusoff turned burglar, making off with cash, jewellery and other valuables.

His haul even included a heart rate monitor and $2,000 from the donation box of a religious organisation.

On Thursday, the 33-year-old staff sergeant was sentenced to five years in jail for a string of 15 burglaries that netted him $30,300 worth of loot.

Mohamed Faisal used a screwdriver to prise open windows and sliding doors when the occupants were out.

axus_auto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No wonder our police so fucked up, like that also got

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_793143.html

ST_IMAGES_KSFAISAL27_.jpg

Police officer by day, burglar by night

By Khushwant Singh

As a police officer, he was tasked with keeping the public safe from crime. But at night, Mohamed Faisal Mohamed Yusoff turned burglar, making off with cash, jewellery and other valuables.

His haul even included a heart rate monitor and $2,000 from the donation box of a religious organisation.

On Thursday, the 33-year-old staff sergeant was sentenced to five years in jail for a string of 15 burglaries that netted him $30,300 worth of loot.

Mohamed Faisal used a screwdriver to prise open windows and sliding doors when the occupants were out.

The good thing is there is no cover-up.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF mata bigger scandal than CNB chief sex case MATA = THIEF in jail now

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20120427-342529.html

Policeman jailed for theft
Tweet
By Rennie Whang
The New Paper
Sunday, Apr 29, 2012

A spate of house break-ins was reported over a six-month period and the police were called in.

For months, they chased leads and interviewed victims and potential witnesses to end the criminal's crime spree.

When they finally identified him, it must have made them sick to their stomachs.

Because he was not just any other crook, he was one of their own.

Mohamed Faisal Mohamed Yusoff, 33, was a staff sergeant attached to the Divisional Intelligence Branch of the Central Police Division Headquarters.

Between August last year and February this year, he struck seven childcare centres, five residences, two kindergartens and even a church.

Yesterday, he was jailed five years after being convicted of five charges of housebreaking and theft by night.

Ten more similar charges were taken into consideration.

In all, he made away with about $30,000 worth of cash and goods, of which only about $4,100 had been recovered.

The New Paper asked the Singapore Police Force what type of information Mohamed Faisal was privy to and if he had used this to commit his crimes.

But the police did not respond by press time. According to court documents, the following are some of his misdeeds:

On Jan 10, he broke into Sunflower Tots and Kids Childcare at Frankel Avenue.

An administrative staff member who reported to work at 7.15am noticed the sliding door to the office had been forced open.

The previous night, Mohamed Faisal had climbed over the fencing and used a screwdriver to prise the windows open.

He ransacked the office, stealing a Nikon digital camera, one camcorder, seven crossed checks made out to "Tots and Toddles Pte Ltd" and $1,390 cash.

On Jan 26, he broke into a house on Mountbatten Road.

At about 9pm, he climbed over the concrete wall and entered through the unlocked main gate. He stole two laptops, an Apple iPad and its charger and $2,500 cash.

District Judge Kamala Ponnampalam said all of Mohamed Faisal's charges were serious, adding that each charge carried a minimum of two years' jail.

Mohamed Faisal pleaded guilty yesterday. It is believed he had been suspended since his arrest and will be sacked.

His parents, who were in court, declined to comment.

This article was first published in The New Paper.

20120427.171338_reuters_handcuffs.jpg

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Home Team Police officer petrol the street by day, burglar by night. Guess what R

What's happening in the force nowadays? I thought they're now given higher ranks faster and higher pays than our times.

Four years on patrol.
No experience in investigation.
No experience in man-management.
No real life expereinces on the ground.
Never confronted an insane man or a real gunman.
Learnt all the wrong priorities.
BUT promoited to Sennior SI in 5 years.
What a Mockery.
TCH should unravel what WKS left behind.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This idiot is a disgrace to the force. If assault, owe loanshark money or corruption, even murder, still understandable...but housebreaking and theft...my goodness!

The poodle force is a disgrace unto itself.

Filled with jiak liao bees who only know how to handcuff journalists, sleep in multi-storey carpark, bully CSJ, brag on Crimewatch and por PAP lumpar.

This m&d cop is the tip of the iceberg, rather than the exception to the norm.

backtocheong

I once applied to join SPF and went for the selection assessment at old police academy, you will be surprised at what sorts of characters who turn up for the assessment. guys who kept long finger nails and sport punk haircuts from all races made up like 40%. Only a few like myself bothered to go for a proper haircut and dress formally for the occasion.

sadly, for someone who once returned 1 wallet with cash and cards and 2 smartphones to their rightful owners, I got rejected. To read such news of policemen who are simply criminals in disguise( not forgetting the other bugger who kept a lost wallet when a member of public surrendered it to him), my blood boils at such injustice. courage, loyalty, integrity, fairness; what utter bullshit.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I once applied to join SPF and went for the selection assessment at old police academy, you will be surprised at what sorts of characters who turn up for the assessment. guys who kept long finger nails and sport punk haircuts from all races made up like 40%. Only a few like myself bothered to go for a proper haircut and dress formally for the occasion.

I don't know about now but then at old PA, recruitment had nothing to do with hairstyle, grooming or dressing of the candidate. Those things can be settled once recruited and sent to PA barber for a haircut, collect PT kits and uniforms etc. It all hinged on answering the interview questions correctly, especially the one about why you wanted to join the police force, and a bit of luck. I showed up for the recruitment interview wearing T-shirt, shorts and sandals with a hairstyle looking like Mario Kempes. There was a gang of eight of us neighborhood gang budddies applying together. Only I was selected, the other seven rejected., sent back to SAF NS. There was an Indian guy who later became my squadmate. He showed up in sleeveless-T, shorts and slippers with a hairstyle and stubbled face looking like Diego Maradona!

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

brag on Crimewatch and por PAP lumpar.

can do this well is of the utmost importance, the rest of it is secondary. :biggrin: