• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[HOLY SHIT] Respected Queen's Counsel found Singapore court's judgement against Lee Suet Fern to be a serious legal error

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
court.png

full doc for download at https://tinyurI.com/yxqcn2ne

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Argue till the cow come home. Even the cow was back they still argue for the sake of argument.

English law was based on Gregorian law. It can only be one person is right, the other must be wrong.

In East Asia system of ruling, u know everybody lies when in danger. Who don't lies are fool.

So please come half way, then shake hands 就没事了吗...

Leitaisor2002

Alfrescian
Loyal
Argue till the cow come home. Even the cow was back they still argue for the sake of argument.

English law was based on Gregorian law. It can only be one person is right, the other must be wrong.

In East Asia system of ruling, u know everybody lies when in danger. Who don't lies are fool.

So please come half way, then shake hands 就没事了吗...
You dunno pinky is emperor counsel?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supreme Leeder Lee Hsien Loong should show his authority by ordering an assassination of this Queen's Counsel. I bet that's what he secretly wishes to do anyway. :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theindependent
She is well known for her handmade quilts and masks
164783279_2885816211658469_8008798170864613591_n.jpeg
Photo: FB/ Lee Hsien Yang
Author
- Advertisement -
Singapore — Senior lawyer Lee Suet Fern, who was suspended for 15 months by the Court of Three Judges over her handling of the last will of her late father-in-law Lee Kuan Yew, has now turned to dressmaking.
Mrs Lee, the wife of Lee Hsien Yang, was found guilty of misconduct on Nov 20.
In a Facebook post on Tuesday (Mar 30), Mr Lee shared photos of dresses that his wife had made.
He wrote: “My wife has made use of her enforced suspension from legal practice to learn dressmaking.”
- Advertisement -
“She has since applied some of her newly learnt skills and these pictures show the fruits of her labour,” Mr Lee added.
Mrs Lee is well known for her handmade quilts and masks.
Participating in a charity auction for Project Dignity last year, Mrs Lee donated one of her intricate quits – “Dignity Blooms”. One Mrs Geraldine Lim bought Mrs Lee’s quilt for S$33,000.
Additionally, Mr and Mrs Lee matched her winning bid, raising a total of S$66,000 for Project Dignity.
Read related: Lee Suet Fern’s quilt sells for S$33,000 in charity auction
In September 2020, it came to light that Mrs Lee also made masks by hand. That’s not all, she also attaches a “birth certificate” to each mask.
The “birth certificate” of each mask had the following details:
“I was born in: September 2020, Singapore.
DNA: I was made from Liberty of London tana lawn and Japanese cotton fabric with German thread. Latex free elastic.
Use: Protection against Covid and other airborne diseases, but I am not a surgical mask
Care: Gentle wash, medium iron. Careful not to iron the elastic. Send me to my mother for repairs or elastic replacements.”
Also read: Lee Suet Fern names her handmade masks and even gives each a birth certificate
Legal Suspension
In its 98-page judgment, the court, comprising Chief Justice Sundaresh Menon, Judge of Appeal Judith Prakash and Justice Woo Bih Li, said Mrs Lee had acted at the behest of her husband to push through the execution of the will in an “unseemly rush”.
Mrs Lee’s role in the handling of the last will had led to a complaint by the Attorney-General’s Chambers to the Law Society in January last year about possible professional misconduct.
Deputy Attorney-General Lionel Yee had asked that the case be referred to a disciplinary tribunal, and a two-man tribunal, comprising Senior Counsel Sarjit Singh Gill and lawyer Leon Yee Kee Shian, was appointed by CJ Menon.
The tribunal had said in its 206-page grounds of decision that the facts exposed how Mrs Lee and her husband had misled the senior Mr Lee to sign a new will without the advice of his usual lawyer, Ms Kwa, who had prepared all six of his previous wills. /TISGFollow us on Social Media
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Reddit
  • LinkedIn
  • Telegram
  • Email
Send in your scoops to [email protected]
- Advertisement -

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theindependent
Arty-crafty and prolific poster

Photo: YouTube screengrab
- Advertisement -
Singapore — After Mr Lee Hsien Yang shared that his wife Lee Suet Fern had taken up dressmaking, netizens took to social media to compare the hobbies of the two daughters-in-law of the late Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

In a post on popular Facebook page ‘All Singapore Stuff’, netizens expressed their amusement at the difference in the “Things Mrs Lees do in their free time”.

Mrs Lee Suet Fern is the wife of Mr Lee Hsien Yang, and Mdm Ho Ching is the wife of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

While Mrs Lee SF is known for her handmade quilts, masks and now even dresses, Mdm Ho is known for being very active on social media.

- Advertisement -
There are days when Mdm Ho publishes as many as 200 Facebook posts (as some netizens seem to have counted).

And she isn’t about to slow down, she said, when someone asked her to post less.

In a Facebook post in April last year, Mdm Ho shared that she received the following comment: “Hey, hc, these folks who don’t allow people to post contrarian views on their sites? They think yours truly shouldn’t post so much on FB bcos:
a) yours truly is married to abc;
b) yours is ceo of xyz”

To this, she responded: “Oh wow!
I couldn’t help but be so tickled.
Wow!
Folks who blocked others from posting contrarians views on their sites, while they try to mouth the slogan of free speech – they now want to deprive yours truly from posting on my own FB page?
Awwww …. that’s pretty rich, don’t you think?
Heehee heehee heeheehee!”

Netizens juxtaposed the sometimes “contrarian” viewpoints Mdm Ho shared on her page with the handicrafts of Mrs Lee.

While one is arty-crafty, the other is a prolific poster.

As Mdm Ho explained, she “Was born a maverick – coming feet first instead of head first – so i guess irreverence is in my blood …” /TISGFollow us on Social Media

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Reddit
LinkedIn
Telegram
Email
Send in your scoops to [email protected]
- Advertisement -

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Mdm Ho explained, she “Was born a maverick – coming feet first instead of head first – so i guess irreverence is in my blood …”

Fuking kick you Sinkies in the face, dare say bad abt me!!!