• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neighbor

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neig

Denisa Kera isn't Serb..
the name doesn't sound Serbian at all
in fact it doesn't even sound Czech although she's born and raised in Prague

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Holland V white thrash professor gives lame excuse for racist slur on sinkie neig

why should be I be jealous when I am academically more gifted and qualified than her???My point is that just because somebody says she had a PhD, you suddenly jump to her defence as if she is god sent. a

She may not be god sent but she's certainly someone to be admired, treasured and appreciated.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is what happen when you let a woman out of the kitchen and study too much.

woman should have never left the kitchen

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun see anything major. Half of the chinese in this forum use racist/demeaning terms on other chinese, both locals and foreign. At least she isnt self-hating on her own race.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is what happen when you let a woman out of the kitchen and study too much.

woman should have never left the kitchen

dun see anything major. Half of the chinese in this forum use racist/demeaning terms on other chinese, both locals and foreign. At least she isnt self-hating on her own race.

There's nothing Chinese chauvinist nor racist about this. Look at what my son said above. She's just a woman. She could be Czech, Serb or even Chinese, that doesn't matter. She's still educated without being cultured, she's still being inconsiderate and self-centred.

Two years ago, my neighbor rented her flat to a group of Pinoys. They were very rowdy and noisy way past 1 a.m. on weekends. I approached them and asked them to stop it. They should go to a pub or somewhere more appropriate to do that, not open door and out on balcony. I was alone, one versus six. I wasn't looking for a fight. I talked nicely and they apologized and stopped it, but only for a while. Then at about 2 a.m. the loud music and chattering started again.

Nevermind, I won't talk to them a second time. If a fight ensued, there was no way I could beat six of them unless I resort to dangerous weapons. It'd be kind of looking silly to call for police or private reinforcement at 2 a.m. over noise pollution. So I just bear with it, go 7-11 to get some beer to put myself to sleep. Next morning, I called my neighbor and told her if she didn't evict them, I'd lodge police report. Before that New Year, the group of Pinoys were evicted.

My neighbor in the next flat complained to her too. Both of us were former police. Both of us know the law well. Noise pollution or breach of peace is enough legal ground to evict tenants even if there's a rental lease. He was so fedup that he applied for private CCTV to be installed outside his door for evidence.

My point being, there's nothing racist about this. We'd have done that to anybody regardless of race or nationality, including Chinese and Singaporeans. My common balcony is now among the best monitored in Singapore. He still kept renewing his CCTV licence. It costs about S$150 p.m. if you're interested.

guy-uninterrupted

Alfrescian
Loyal

posted by the seditious Leongsam
Recall how the Serbians massacred the Muslims a few years ago? That should tell you their propensity for racism.
Isn't that a good thing? The rest of the world should be grateful.

tell me you re not in singapore .for ur own sake. cos ill report u sonny!

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

That what Charles Uni is ranked 260+ and what is NUS ranking now?

Fourth world professor (teaching in a third world Uni) quarreling with a first world citizen.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

That what Charles Uni is ranked 260+ and what is NUS ranking now?

Fourth world professor (teaching in a third world Uni) quarreling with a first world citizen.

which ranking system u using?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Recall how the Serbians massacred the Muslims a few years ago? That should tell you their propensity for racism.

yeah but wait if they start targetting you or other races, then you would have second thoughts.
for those forummers here who are ignorant, the Serbs are the most racist people in the world and make the Nazis look like angelic school children. The first world war and second world wars were started by the Serbs directly and indirectly. Remeber the assasination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand in 1914 set in motion a series of events that shaped the world we live in today. World War One, World War Two, the Cold War and its conclusion all trace their origins to the gunshots that interrupted that summer day.
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/duke.htm
they started this term of Ethnic cleansing as a military, political and economic tactic and are masters of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing
in fact they almost started world war three, with racist b@stards like Radko Mladic and Milosevic. That's what an american VIP told me.
The Bosnian serbs are th eworst, cleansing was a common phenomenon then and it is NOT just killing poeple. It typically entailed intimidation, forced expulsion and/or killing of the undesired ethnic group, as well as the destruction or removal of key physical and cultural elements. These included places of worship, cemeteries, works of art and historic buildings, removal of all cultural trace of the race. Even the dead in the cemetries are NOT let off!!!! Now you know why they are worse than Nazis!!!! and we have such peolpe in singapore!!! such FT .

Last edited:

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal

From her resume, it's pretty obvious she's a very talented individual.

Resume isn't impressive and neither is the PhD. Not sure if IT new media revolution really come out of pseudo-academics like this. Weren't they geeks from backgrounds in computer science, engineering, hard sciences, writers, artists... non-academics

But with a resume from Eastern Europe worth little in itself in Western Europe let alone USA, she got a job in SG at the top university here no less, rents a place less than 10% SG can afford, and has grant money given to her by our govt (and EU according to website). Also, most SG NUS graduates, even with a PhD from NUS, are not hired by NUS as profs. So she is quite creative and is fairly successful at a young age, above most SG graduates

Wonder what makes her so special? Personality? Creativity? NUS likes to have more ang-mo to raise it's rankings? Don't some SG also go half-way round the world & try to strike it out rather than live in their parents' home (or at least nearby)?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

He knows exactly where you are but you will never know where he is. You are not very intelligent :biggrin:

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal

she will have to choose between the job and lifestyle, she can't have both.

no space here for her.

Pervert

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If she's a real talent, she wouldn't be here in the first place.

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah but wait if they start targetting you or other races, then you would have second thoughts.
for those forummers here who are ignorant, the Serbs are the most racist people in the world and make the Nazis look like angelic school children. The first world war and second world wars were started by the Serbs directly and indirectly. Remeber the assasination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand in 1914 set in motion a series of events that shaped the world we live in today. World War One, World War Two, the Cold War and its conclusion all trace their origins to the gunshots that interrupted that summer day.
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/duke.htm
they started this term of Ethnic cleansing as a military, political and economic tactic and are masters of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing
in fact they almost started world war three, with racist b@stards like Radko Mladic and Milosevic. That's what an american VIP told me.
The Bosnian serbs are th eworst, cleansing was a common phenomenon then and it is NOT just killing poeple. It typically entailed intimidation, forced expulsion and/or killing of the undesired ethnic group, as well as the destruction or removal of key physical and cultural elements. These included places of worship, cemeteries, works of art and historic buildings, removal of all cultural trace of the race. Even the dead in the cemetries are NOT let off!!!! Now you know why they are worse than Nazis!!!! and we have such peolpe in singapore!!! such FT .

a little knowledge is a dangerous thing
you do not know enough of the Balkan war to make such comments; many things happen in a war and there are atrocities committed by all sides
worst of all, you derive your information from an American, VIP or not, who knows jack shit about the real politics in the Balkans

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

a little knowledge is a dangerous thing
you do not know enough of the Balkan war to make such comments; many things happen in a war and there are atrocities committed by all sides
worst of all, you derive your information from an American, VIP or not, who knows jack shit about the real politics in the Balkans

you are the ignorant one. of course the other side retaliate and both side started atrocities but why did the UN war tribunal persecute only the Serbs like and ratko and milosevic? you tell me then since you think you think know so much.
there are alot of sensitive info I was told but of course no point telling to simple minded folks like you. Did you ever wonder why this is the only war american and UK got involved(sending aircraft carriers and bombing the serbs) when there is no oil or physical advantage to gain from. even the EU, all asian nations, japanese and infact the whole UN security council were against them, imposing sabction and later sending in planes to bomb the Bosnian serbs. Does that mean the whole world knows shit about politics in the Balkans also? yeah sure and by your logic the whole world and US know shit about the balkan war. check you facts first before shooting off stupid statements.
http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/committees/sanctions/s96776.pdf
http://www.bosniafacts.info/web/serb_war_criminals.php
http://press.web.cern.ch/press/pressreleases/Releases1993/PR01.93ECERNSerbia.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_War

The malaysians, japanese, etc all sent troops under the UN banner to police and stop the serbs. This is the only war where almost all the Christains and muslim countries were united against the ethnic serb cleansing in Kosovo and crioatia, what about world war one and two that was started by them. who invented ethnic cleansing? its like sayng the holocaust did not happen.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's nothing Chinese chauvinist nor racist about this. Look at what my son said above. She's just a woman. She could be Czech, Serb or even Chinese, that doesn't matter. She's still educated without being cultured, she's still being inconsiderate and self-centred.

Two years ago, my neighbor rented her flat to a group of Pinoys. They were very rowdy and noisy way past 1 a.m. on weekends. I approached them and asked them to stop it. They should go to a pub or somewhere more appropriate to do that, not open door and out on balcony. I was alone, one versus six. I wasn't looking for a fight. I talked nicely and they apologized and stopped it, but only for a while. Then at about 2 a.m. the loud music and chattering started again.

Nevermind, I won't talk to them a second time. If a fight ensued, there was no way I could beat six of them unless I resort to dangerous weapons. It'd be kind of looking silly to call for police or private reinforcement at 2 a.m. over noise pollution. So I just bear with it, go 7-11 to get some beer to put myself to sleep. Next morning, I called my neighbor and told her if she didn't evict them, I'd lodge police report. Before that New Year, the group of Pinoys were evicted.

The fact that you even chose this example to showcase racism already shows that in sg anything a chinese does to a non chinese somehow can be interpreted as racism. Kemana isn't wrong, there are many chinese that hate their own race and culture and so on. That's why i invented my own term calling them chinese dogs that love to bow their heads down to any non chinese and stick out their tongue like looking to these non chinese for validation. You seldom ever see this with white ppl and they are definitely more racist than chinese and fyi many ang mohs think it's ok to be racist to chinese cos fewer chinese react to it unlike the blacks and in sg the malays who get sensitive over everything.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It worked. :wink:

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal

A bigger problem this has exposed is how and why NUS hired her. Her website is very amateurish and talks about her fantasies and interests. But there is little objective info about her credentials or expertise. Eg what exactly she studied or majored in. Her academic achievements in those fields eg awards by respected organizations.

I know Singaporeans with good credentials and awards given cold shoulder by NUS. They seem to like the entertainment provided by seemingly less qualified ang-mos.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

A bigger problem this has exposed is how and why NUS hired her. Her website is very amateurish and talks about her fantasies and interests. But there is little objective info about her credentials or expertise. Eg what exactly she studied or majored in. Her academic achievements in those fields eg awards by respected organizations.

I know Singaporeans with good credentials and awards given cold shoulder by NUS. They seem to like the entertainment provided by seemingly less qualified ang-mos.

she is a good example i dun give a fuck to anyone graduate with a phd from arts faculty. To me only a person from a Scientific field with a phd is someone of substance.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

its a well known fact that university around the world do not encourage taking in their own graduates (own phd) as faculty members. its a very common practice. MIT and Harvard i heard has less than 2 percent of its staff previously graduated from there.

" The Harvard Math Department encourages its own undergraduates to go elsewhere for graduate study because it is a good idea for a student to get to know other mathematicians, to be exposed to alternative tastes and styles of doing mathematics "

above statement is applicable to all field of science

Last edited: