• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holiday Scenery and Experiences! Come share!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ask the Government to treat them like Michael Fay and you won't see any scratches any more.
The Police dont give a shit.

They will say be thankful no one got hurt. It is just property damage.

They wont even bother finding who did it.

And no caning. No jail. Nothing. It is just kids having fun likely.

My car got totalled in hit and run in 2019. I found who did it and police said sorry no actual footage of what happened and no car plate we wont do anything not even talk to them. I said i will talk to them. Police say if any violence occurs cos of that i will be responsible.

Oh well.

Police are fucking useless lah.

I have done the gun handling safety courses so i can apply for a gun licence if i wanted. But wife says if i do that she will divorce me.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
20210725_000118.jpg

Say is easy. Right now I am sitting on the doorsteps ready to pounce on whoever walks past. It is midnight now. Fuckers.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 117268

Say is easy. Right now I am sitting on the doorsteps ready to pounce on whoever walks past. It is midnight now. Fuckers.
Why don't park car inside an enclosed garage. If don't already have one on your property, how much would it cost to have one built?

I presume the cool solution shown in this video won't be cheap, but if space is an issue, just put your garage directly below the driveway...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Why don't park car inside an enclosed garage. If don't already have one on your property, how much would it cost to have one built?

I presume the cool solution shown in this video won't be cheap, but if space is an issue, just put your garage directly below the driveway...
I already have the Ford Expedition Max and another RAV4 parked in the garage. Thats why not all my cars kena .

My daughter will be moving to my other house in Sept which also has a 2 car garage.

To build something like on the video i think will cost close to 50k at least!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
20210725_174556.jpg

Costco menu.

I think 10 years ago rhe hot dog with drink was $1. A drink was $0.50.

But still good deals. 30 chicken wings for $19.99 pretty good.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
There is a big wave of unhappiness in Alberta now with the Chief Medical Officer Dr Deena Hinshaw.

She basically has ordered all measures to be lifted on Aug 16. And on 31 Aug all covid testing centres will close.

Anyone who wants a test goes to their family clinic. But family clinics are given no advice on how to do this properly.

Many Drs openly calling out Dr Deena Hinshaw.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ABFamDocs

https://mobile.twitter.com/AB_MD_WarRoom?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There is a big wave of unhappiness in Alberta now with the Chief Medical Officer Dr Deena Hinshaw.

She basically has ordered all measures to be lifted on Aug 16. And on 31 Aug all covid testing centres will close.

Anyone who wants a test goes to their family clinic. But family clinics are given no advice on how to do this properly.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AB_MD_WarRoom?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

at least in alberta, u can call out the chief medical officer. in singapore, u will be pofma if u do it

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 117251

Car parked on driveway got scratched. 11 cars on our street kena.

Life in Canada.

While cars are cheap dont buy nice cars.

Our car is old and we dont bother with it anymore so it is ok.

Neighbors son really takes care of his golf GTi so he very heart pain.

Lots of prowlers in the night.
White thieves, return this land to the red Indians...

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beautiful pictures. After living for a while in a city, I am beginning to miss those large open places...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hike to Rawson Lake

20210807_093213.jpg

Hike trail starts at Upper Kananaskis Lake. Still smoky in the morning

20210807_100515.jpg

Pass Turret Falls

20210807_111725.jpg

Rawson Lake. Still smoky

20210807_113044.jpg

Picnic lumch spot

20210807_113509.jpg

Can you spot the ground squirrel? Kept asking us for food.

20210807_125218.jpg

20210807_125226.jpg

A tree growing on a falled tree. It is commendable how it managed to fluorish despite the odds. The reality is that there is s limit to how big the tree can grow.

20210807_125917.jpg

Marvel at Canadian Beaver Engineering! Just kidding!

20210807_130010.jpg

Looked a bit like a ginseng

20210807_144436.jpg

Upper Kananaskis Lake when we got back. Smoke blown away by wind and rain.