• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holiday in Hokkaido

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A car is not just a status symbol. If you have a kid, a car is a convenience. Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and your baby crying and running a fever. You gonna tell the kid to wait till morning for the train and bus!? Or if you have a car, rush to the nearest clinic? People that said that you don't need a car in Singapore is deluding themselves if they think they can lead a "comfortable" and has the quality of life to start a family. I think this is another major reason why people prefer not to have kids in Singapore.

I agree with you. some who say they dont need a car could be doing self consolation.

the lifestyle I see in aus, usa, europe and NZ far exceed what the pap tries to indoctrinate abt SG's

All a person need to do is travel and open her eyes to discern the lies of the pap

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder guys especially like onsen?

I try not the boil my organs while admiring organs I don't possess. A mark of true heterosexual homosapien.

You can do the same in some minority part of China, near Lake Lugu. Except those people do not wash themselves first before entering the pool.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I try not the boil my organs while admiring organs I don't possess. A mark of true heterosexual homosapien.

You can do the same in some minority part of China, near Lake Lugu. Except those people do not wash themselves first before entering the pool.

hahahaha...that's a good reason not to go for hotspring at Lake Lugu.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahaha...that's a good reason not to go for hotspring at Lake Lugu.

True. The Japs are cleaner. The ladies are also getting curvier (natural, unlike Koreans who need surgery to get the same shape).

By the time you go to Japan, I think you can rent a Sharp Pantone 5 mobile phone, which comes with built-in radiation detector. From what I know, You will find that you get more radiation walking around Rome. (no kidding)

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True. The Japs are cleaner. The ladies are also getting curvier (natural, unlike Koreans who need surgery to get the same shape).

By the time you go to Japan, I think you can rent a Sharp Pantone 5 mobile phone, which comes with built-in radiation detector. From what I know, You will find that you get more radiation walking around Rome. (no kidding)

Jap gals have nice complexion.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you come to aussieland you will have nice complexion also. :wink:

That's true..temperate weather is kinder to the complexion.

But asian gals are fortunate to have smoother skin with better texture than caucasians. a gal needs to harness what she has and take care of her looks and complexion.

in my line, good grooming and good skin care are imperative and very important. i take good care of myself with generous amounts of Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
???? what line you in? TV journalist?

That's true..temperate weather is kinder to the complexion.

But asian gals are fortunate to have smoother skin with better texture than caucasians. a gal needs to harness what she has and take care of her looks and complexion.

in my line, good grooming and good skin care are imperative and very important. i take good care of myself with generous amounts of Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream