• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Sun's Hollywood home - DISGUSTING OPULENCE....

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>TopSage

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 am Post subject: Ho Yeow Sun's Hollywood home - DISGUSTING OPULENCE....</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Today's New Paper featured Sun Ho's Hollywood home complete with servants, Mercedes, swimming pool ...5 times the size of a 5 rm flat.

I'm disgusted by how her husband can urge unemployed, NS men and poor people to donate to the church when they live is such DISGUSTING OPULENCE. My friend's secondary school child skipped lunch everyday for 2 months to save up his pocket money to donate to the City Harvest church. This is how bad the hypocrisy is. These people are shameless con-men. I will not feel one bit sorry if they are sent to jail.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=spaceRow height=1 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>Marjoshare

</TD><TD class=row2 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 am Post subject: </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Any religion will preach good and not pompous style of living. Clearly these re crooks using the name of God to con innocent people who re weak minded and old or senile or uneducated into the game. It's conman act clearly! It's timely government intervene and expose these conman not just those under investigation even those churches still operating under the same guise.It's time to put a stop and get the nation together not divided in the name of their so call God! Where 's heaven??Chinese say in the west, christians say it's where God live............one big bull poo. your home and country here is heaven all thanks to MM Lee. He's our real God!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>WallStreetTerrorist

</TD><TD class=row2 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:54 am Post subject: </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>SINGER Ho Yeow Sun, wife of Revrend Kong Hee, of City Harvest Church, who are being probed for alleged misuse of church funds, lives in a $28,000-a-month estate in same exclusive suburb in Los Angeles as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, reported The New Paper on Sunday.

The pop star, 40, popularly known as Sun Ho, who has been shuttling back and forth between Singapore and the US since 2003, is renting the place at Hollywood Hills, which has four buildings in all. She lives in the sprawling estate - which is listed for sale at US$5.6 million (S$7.7 million) - with her son, an assistant, a nanny and her relatives,

The New Paper on Sunday team, who went to the estate, spotted a black SUV and black Mercedes Benz CLK550 driving in an out of the estate, which has a total built-up area of 6,766 sq ft - or about the size of five five-room HDB flats - a swimming pool, a sun-deck and two-car garage.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - The Good Life of KongHee&SunHOHoHo!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Fkapore <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jun-19 9:52 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>34842.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>kong hee and sun ho living the good life

• <A rel=bookmark target=_blank><ABBR class=updated title=2010-06-20T00:34:56+08:00>20 Jun `10, 12:34AM </ABBR>

According to web sources, kong hee and sun ho owned several businesses and stayed in a prime residential estate.
      the amount of money that they have hoarded up is not revealed but is estimated to be a substantial amount.
      Living the good life, they certainly have the best of everything but everyday, there are singaporean children who go to school hungry , who dun have enough cash to pay for breakfast
      Everyday, there are singaporeans who work like a horse just to make ends meet.
      Working both day shift and night shift, they work themselves to death just to feed the family.
      City harvest has hoarded millions in cash reserves.
      Instead of utilising the funds to help the poor, the kong family have been living the good life.
      The best part of all is that they claim to worship God but has distanced themselves from the poor.
      The poor have been left to rot while it seems that only the rich are priviledged to be bestowed upon by the favours of God.
      City harvest should utilise the funds to help the needy and the destitute.
      Money should not be funded to purchase properties and to reap financial benefits. Period.
      I hoped kong hee would find peace with himself, knowing very well that those money could be better utilised to help the less fortunate, instead of increasing his coffers.
      But then again with the CAD hot on his ass for mispropriety of church funds, kong hee may not sleep tight after all.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>WallStreetTerrorist

</TD><TD class=row2 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:54 am Post subject: </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>SINGER Ho Yeow Sun, wife of Revrend Kong Hee, of City Harvest Church, who are being probed for alleged misuse of church funds, lives in a $28,000-a-month estate in same exclusive suburb in Los Angeles as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, reported The New Paper on Sunday.

The pop star, 40, popularly known as Sun Ho, who has been shuttling back and forth between Singapore and the US since 2003, is renting the place at Hollywood Hills, which has four buildings in all. She lives in the sprawling estate - which is listed for sale at US$5.6 million (S$7.7 million) - with her son, an assistant, a nanny and her relatives,

The New Paper on Sunday team, who went to the estate, spotted a black SUV and black Mercedes Benz CLK550 driving in an out of the estate, which has a total built-up area of 6,766 sq ft - or about the size of five five-room HDB flats - a swimming pool, a sun-deck and two-car garage.

You should have highlighted the sentence which said that she lives in a rented place. Instead of highlighting the US$5.6 million market value of the property she's renting.

FYI, SUVs and Mercedes cars are so damn cheap in America that an average peasant can buy a brand new full size SUV for around US$25K. A brand new Mercedes S550 cost only about US$90K let alone the CLK550 which is much cheaper than the S-Class.

I am not defending Kong Hee & Sun Ho here. I am just stating the facts based on the news article above and the low cost of cars in America. I also firmly believe that both of them are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

If we treat them as guilty until proven innocent, we are basically as tyrannical and despotic as Adolf Hitler.

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have highlighted the sentence which said that she lives in a rented place. Instead of highlighting the US$5.6 million market value of the property she's renting.

FYI, SUVs and Mercedes cars are so damn cheap in America that an average peasant can buy a brand new full size SUV for around US$25K. A brand new Mercedes S550 cost only about US$90K let alone the CLK550 which is much cheaper than the S-Class.

I am not defending Kong Hee & Sun Ho here. I am just stating the facts based on the news article above and the low cost of cars in America. I also firmly believe that both of them are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

If we treat them as guilty until proven innocent, we are basically as tyrannical and despotic as Adolf Hitler.

I strongly agree with what you said.
The Mercedes is very cheap in US, she should get a rolls royce or Bentley instead since its so cheap. of course , who will be simple enough to just be contented with a cheap E200 or others. She need to gorify God with a CLK550.
I also agree with you that this is a rented places. Since its rented, she should get a $56K monthly rented place and double the sizes.
Since she is living with his son, i sure that they need a larger space to hold a cell group or fellowship with their neighbour. i think this current place is too small for their big ego.

Ps. i really not defending them, i just stating the fact here.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shld highlight the fact that it is rented, like this:

I also agree with you that this is a rented places. Since its rented, she should get a $56K monthly rented place and double the sizes.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a CHC supporter. But i have to agree, this news is not shocking enough as it is 'rented'.

If Sun Ho buys it...then it be sensational news.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is on record for claiming that he is no longer on the payroll. What he did not reveal to the gullible idiots is that he has the entire church franchise. Its common for new age founders to come off the payroll when their franchise royalties kick in.

For the blurfucks, this is how it works - for most new age churches here and elsewhere, all church supplies from candles to CDs comes from the franchise owner. In this case, its Kong Hee's firm. The firm will be called xyz in its invoice but its his firm. Promising pastors who run their own service or run a branch of the church are given their own franchise while the master franchise owner is still Kong Hee.

This is how you motivate people to start new churches.

These are well within the law not matter how unplatable it is to a decent person.

You can only make it to the Management Council when you are a franchise holder. NCC is also operating along the same lines. The book shops that they run and the profits that go to the church are no different. The company that supplies the books are owned by the church principal.

To cut a long story short - yes the money for Sun Ho comes from the family church franchise. Why don't you write a nice letter to Kong Hee and ask him to make a statutory declaration that no part of his wealth comes from the church since he went off the payroll. He does not have to reveal what the other sources of his wealth are from. I can guarantee you that he won't. So why the secrecy but yet prepared to reveal that he does voluntary work and off the payroll. Its for the dumbfucks that can't add 2 plus 2.

Any evidence that the church paid for it ?

Didn't she make the money from her chart-topping albums ?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>TopSage

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 am Post subject: Ho Yeow Sun's Hollywood home - DISGUSTING OPULENCE....</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Today's New Paper featured Sun Ho's Hollywood home complete with servants, Mercedes, swimming pool ...5 times the size of a 5 rm flat.

I'm disgusted by how her husband can urge unemployed, NS men and poor people to donate to the church when they live is such DISGUSTING OPULENCE. My friend's secondary school child skipped lunch everyday for 2 months to save up his pocket money to donate to the City Harvest church. This is how bad the hypocrisy is. These people are shameless con-men. I will not feel one bit sorry if they are sent to jail.

It's the same plot being played again and again and again ad nauseam. Look at it at facevalue. All a con job in disguise. First TT Durai, then Ren Ci, then a whole host of charities and now this crap . alot of pseudo and hypocrites asking other people to donate when they themselves enjoy opulent lifestyles overseas so as to escape attention. wonder why the locals are so stupid. its like nigerian scams

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is on record for claiming that he is no longer on the payroll. What he did not reveal to the gullible idiots is that he has the entire church franchise. Its common for new age founders to come off the payroll when their franchise royalties kick in.

For the blurfucks, this is how it works - for most new age churches here and elsewhere, all church supplies from candles to CDs comes from the franchise owner. In this case, its Kong Hee's firm. The firm will be called xyz in its invoice but its his firm. Promising pastors who run their own service or run a branch of the church are given their own franchise while the master franchise owner is still Kong Hee.

These are well within the law not matter how unplatable it is to a decent person.

You can only make it to the Management Council when you are a franchise holder. NCC is also operating along the same lines. The book shops that they run and the profits that go to the church are no different. The company that supplies the books are owned by the church principal.

To cut a long story short - yes the money for Sun Ho comes from the family church franchise. Why don't you write a nice letter to Kong Hee and ask him to make a statutory declaration that no part of his wealth comes from the church since he went off the payroll. He does not have to reveal what the other sources of his wealth are from. I can guarantee you that he won't. So why the secrecy but yet prepared to reveal that he does voluntary work and off the payroll. Its for the dumbfucks that can't add 2 plus 2.

hi there

1. bro, you got it pointblank man!
2. right on!

Yue Ying

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Latest comments

<table style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><table style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><table class="Post" style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left">It is a shame! The government should step in and stop all this nonsense as it is not religious - it is a PROFIT MAKING BUSINESS! no different than a SCAM!

</td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left">Posted by: kntlawfamily at Mon Jun 21 15:17:38 SGT 2010

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><table style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><table class="AlternatePost" style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left">search for somebody going by the moniker SORENK2233

</td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left">Posted by: changping at Mon Jun 21 15:16:56 SGT 2010

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><table style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><table class="Post" style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left">if the contributors are not complaining about their spending, then it is fine???

so it is fine to have sex with some1 who is underage if he/she agrees to it???

</td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left">Posted by: mengyong at Mon Jun 21 15:11:37 SGT 2010

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><table style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><table class="AlternatePost" style="width: 100%;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left">Changping - Do share the link. I wanna go read.

</td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left">Posted by: petunialee at Mon Jun 21 15:05:14 SGT 2010
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell me how many who condemn B&C know as much as you've posted ?

Ah.....I've been waiting for a post like this that unravel the 'mystery', instead of just condemning Bonnie & Clyde. The condemnation itself carries no knowledge; once people understood the mechanism on which the CHC works, enlightenment will replace 'blind' condemnation.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I strongly agree with what you said.
The Mercedes is very cheap in US, she should get a rolls royce or Bentley instead since its so cheap. of course , who will be simple enough to just be contented with a cheap E200 or others. She need to gorify God with a CLK550.
Since she is living with his son, i sure that they need a larger space to hold a cell group or fellowship with their neighbour. i think this current place is too small for their big ego.

This reminds me of the monk at his trial. When he was asked about the ranch he owns in Australia and why he needed a ranch, he said he needed the place for his meditation.

Given the same argument, Sun should get a $112K monthly rented ranch.