• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ho ching say ginfreely is better than cloudy, ugly is kind, pretty is poisonous...

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screen-Shot-2020-08-25-at-1.16.52-PM.png

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong our Singapore CID Commissioner is very kind when interrogating suspects.....

See the source image

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Empress Dowager likes to talk in circles. If I look like Ho Ching, I might want to make believe that pretty people are poisonous. Mainly bcoz I want what they have, but I cannot have lor....

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Empress Dowager likes to talk in circles. If I look like Ho Ching, I might want to make believe that pretty people are poisonous. Mainly bcoz I want what they have, but I cannot have lor....

Ho Ching has the unique combination of ugly and poisonous. She better keep both her cheebyes shut.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Effective, empowered female world leaders like Jacinda Ardern convey their messages to the world directly. No poetry, no going around their words in circles, no hiding behind their words to mislead and confuse people. Ho Ching’s Facebook posts reflect a manipulative coward hiding behind her ‘nursery grade standard’ poetry. LHL has such a poor taste in woman. Ugly and poisonous, indeed! It’s terrible and embarrassing to have someone like Ho Ching to represent singapore(being the wife of our PM).

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don’t know who she’s alluding to and what bearing an ugly or pretty face has on jerry falwell jr.’s resignation. jerry falwell jr. resigns as president of liberty university because he and his wife are fighting a case of sextortion by a man who seduced the wife and threatened to sexpose the affair to the pubic to shame the couple. instead of paying blackmail money to the man, they decided to go to the police. as a result, the pending case will cause distraction and unwanted publicity, thus he resigns. his wife is lau kway bu liao and not chio at all. wtf is she ranting about? no connection to her nonsense. is she suffering from dementia too?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Effective, empowered female world leaders like Jacinda Ardern convey their messages to the world directly. No poetry, no going around their words in circles, no hiding behind their words to mislead and confuse people. Ho Ching’s Facebook posts reflect a manipulative coward hiding behind her ‘nursery grade standard’ poetry. LHL has such a poor taste in woman. Ugly and poisonous, indeed! It’s terrible and embarrassing to have someone like Ho Ching to represent singapore(being the wife of our PM).

Are you kidding me? I live in NZ and she has been one of the most useless PMs I've had to put up with since I arrived more than 2 decades ago.

She has zero policies, zero understanding of the economy and has done nothing but harm businesses with ridiculous red tape that has led to countless business failures and increased business costs over the 3 years she has been in office.

The sooner we can get rid of her the better.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam, you’re going off topic, We are discussing about Ho Ching, Ardern was just an example. But to go in line with yr thinking, since you support Trump. At least Trump has Melania, his pretty wife, whom people claimed is not very bright. But at least Melania has her beauty, which is nice to look at, and she does not spew silly, toxic poetry. Unlike Melania, Ho Ching is ugly, and her Facebook posts seems to reveal an unsavory, cowardly person posting misleading and confusing(most recent low grade poetry seems laced in toxicity) for the public to ponder. Like how cottonmouth put it simply- Ho Ching is ugly And poisonous. A shameful representative of PM’s wife for us Singaporeans.