• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching: Our people, not visitors, are driving Covid-19 infection numbers up

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/sing...infection-numbers-up/ar-AAOfIaG?ocid=msedgntp

AAOh7tl.img

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a no brainer. She's stating the obvious. All the hype about highest vaccinated population,'herd immunity', selective privileges for the vaccinated has made many complacent. You reap what you sow!

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
The clowns are the ones that let in those ceca in mass ,thus spread is worse, now jinx blaming local transmission ,her brain must be malfunction when she's losing so much buy high sell low style of hers especially at this time

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal

PM Lee: Singaporeans Commit More Crime than Foreign Workers​

This I have to agree. Those high level management corruption will never be found unless whistles blower in the lower labour publicly leak.

MP may not be corrupted but relation bias do exist. After all businesses are made by humans and relationship forms a crucial role in being a factor in consideration to bidding. It's a common practise for the rich to get richer because they form a working bond with those they feel elated even though blatantly is it sucking their ducks or licking the shoes to make it shiner.

I'm not being a sour pus. It's the reality and I accept my traits that I give no shit to this and that's why I'm a low level worker trying to be good at level up my skill in cyber security and python